Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Please help now

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Please help now

Wow you guys have spent way more time on this than I ever would. I did not vote. I did not even try to vote. I don't want more people on our site.

I'll have to go check out the posts on the other sites though. That should be fun.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Wow, look what I've been missing since page 1. Drama! All I can say is quality over quantity.

lets just draw a veil over this thing. I am sorry that I ever sent out the emails to the membership.
    I never thought it would start something like this but then again, I keep having to say to myself, remember that what ever the ClanRam does, they all try to follow.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

UPDATE:

Planet Rams 0% 27 votes
    Clan Ram Forums 1% 362 votes
    Real Rams Fans 58% 26981 votes
    St. Louis Rams X 41% 19270 votes
    Total: 46640 votes

Hehe go RRF go...I hope they beat those X guys at their own game

And don't worry dez, I had fun with it today...gave me something to do to keep from getting bored at the office

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Speaking as someone who has visited most of the sites mentioned, and even attempted to register on one of them that has managed to attain a ludicrously large amount of votes (Unsuccessfully for the last 3 months, the admin guy can't even give me a password in that time) , I'd just like to say that it's complete nonsense that any of them would have that total of votes.

Bots, proxies, more bots and friends in low places.

Thank the lord it's not scientific......................

Milan is offline Registered User

Looks like someone's not getting that Xbox 360

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Milan View Post
    Looks like someone's not getting that Xbox 360
    No, come on X, you gotta give the kid the X-box. One kid punching out those kind of numbers? He earned it don't you think?

Ethical consideration aside, I gotta hand it to X.....within 24 hours he has managed to have the 2 largest legitimate Rams sites talking about his site......for free! That's marketing at its best. Trump would be proud.

Planet Rams 0% 27 votes
    Clan Ram Forums 1% 362 votes
    Real Rams Fans 58% 26981 votes
    St. Louis Rams X 41% 19270 votes
    Total: 46640 votes
    I see why X did what he did, but I am a little surprised by RRF. They're established, they don't need to spam vote like this......27,000 votes for 1100 members? But do not go over to RRF to stir it up. Let it go. I doubt that their staff were pushing it, in fact I'm quite certain they didn't (the admin and mods seem like pretty straight up guys), but they do have one rather insecure poster who may have ram-rodded this "endeavor". If it makes him feel better about himself, then so be it.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Fellow Ram fans, I'll be brief.

The issue here is not whether RRF or StLouisRamsX broke a few rules, or took a few liberties on the SI poll - they did.

But you can't hold a whole Rams Fan Site responsible for the behavior of a few, sick twisted individuals.

For if you do, then shouldn't we blame the all Rams message boards? And if all Rams message boards are guilty, then isn't this an indictment of all Rams fans who use the internet?

I put it to you, fellow Ram fans - isn't this an indictment of our entire Rams Nation?

Well, you can do whatever you want on that poll, but we're not going to sit here, and listen to you badmouth the entire Rams Nation!

Gentlemen!

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

StlouisramsX is offline Registered User

No, come on X, you gotta give the kid the X-box. One kid punching out those kind of numbers? He earned it don't you think?

Ethical consideration aside, I gotta hand it to X.....within 24 hours he has managed to have the 2 largest legitimate Rams sites talking about his site......for free! That's marketing at its best. Trump would be proud.
    Of course I gave it to him. I got it for him yesterday at EBX and even threw in a pre-order of Madden 07. He most certainly did earn it. And not for nothin', but he's probably itchin' to get me 10,000 more votes, but I told him to chill. It's over. I'm sure he's for hire though - if you're interested.

And while Trump may be proud, I think Andy Kaufman flipped over in his grave just to give me a thumbs up.

Thanks for recognizing the lighter side of this whole fiasco - afterall, it's just a poll - and you guys are already quite recognized - even on S.I.

Peace.

I think Andy Kaufman flipped over in his grave just to give me a thumbs up.
    Ahh, but you're assuming he really is dead.
    I told him to chill. It's over.
    Quite the contrary, dude. Tell him to keep going. Even knowing what we know, there's a guy over at RRF that will go nuts trying to keep up with him. It should be interesting to see how many votes they can come up with by the 9th.
    Thanks for recognizing the lighter side of this whole fiasco - afterall, it's just a poll - and you guys are already quite recognized - even on S.I.

Peace.
    Peace.
    Last edited by HUbison; -09-01-2006 at 11:30 AM.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

fftopic:

Quote Originally Posted by StlouisramsX View Post
    Of course I gave it to him. I got it for him yesterday at EBX and even threw in a pre-order of Madden 07.
    Might want to reconsider that. I've heard some funny things about the 360 edition of Madden. Do some investigating.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?
    The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Was that before or after we dropped the A-bomb on Canada?

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    The Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Was that before or after we dropped the A-bomb on Canada?
    Hmm, what do you think Avenger........do I explain it to him or keep him guessing?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I don't know... I was about to hit him with "Sophomore dies in kiln explosion."

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast