Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    BirdKC is offline Registered User

Re: Please Pray For My Dauther Hannah

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    Update:

Hannah is now doing amazing. She went from only having a few hours left, to full health and home with us in a day and a half. All the doctors and nurses were amazed, and all we could do was thank God for the miracle he had performed. She will still be being monitored with many doctors visits throughout the following weeks, but for now she has a clean bill of health. Thank you all for your support and prayers, and I'll keep you posted if anything changes.
    I'm glad to hear that! There were some times in the last few days where I came to this forum just to see if there was an update on Hannah (I like that name btw) and this is great news...

I was born premature (16 weeks early) and I weighed 2lbs 3 oz at birth. The doctors told my parents I had less than 10% chance of living and I know it took a toll on them just waiting and praying. Anytime I hear about a newborn's health not looking so good, it always reminds me how lucky I am to be alive, and it helps me to not take things for granted.

I'm not the praying type, but it's things like these that make me believe. I'm sure the prayers helped.

Now, teach her to play piano. (it's never too early)

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

thats great news for you and your family.

RAMS134 is offline Registered User

Thats good news Im glad Hannah is doing good.

viper is offline Registered User

That is just amazing. I'm so glad to hear that little Hannah is doing so well and is already at home. Best wishes to you and your family and her continuing recovery.

Chiledog is offline Registered User

Thanks for letting us know, the wonderful news. To God be the glory for this healing.
    "Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie', until you can find a rock." Will Rogers

GameTime is offline Registered User

I am not usually a guy who prays, but upon entering the Dome on Sunday I prayed for Hannah and was thinking of her.

Great News!! I am truly happy for you and your family.

LA2STL is offline Registered User

I will pray for Hannah and your family tonight, God Bless...

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

I am glad to hear that! I prayed for her as much as I possibly could
    Built RAM tough

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I am so very happy about the good news.

I must admit that it has taken me until now to come back and see what has happened. I just coudn't bear to come back and see bad news.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

I'm so glad to hear the good news about Hannah. Prayers were heard, no doubt.

Man, as I read the many well-wishes and all the support from all the people in here, most of us strangers, but in a strange way, close friends, I feel that this world has hope after all. My daughter also had some serious problems at a young age (she's a very healthy 25 now!) and I know the helplessnes you feel in a situation like that. But to have the support of so many is so heart-warming, so wonderful. It really puts things in perspective, doesn't it?

Every time I see my little girl, I think about how lucky I am to have her around, and I never pass up a chance to hold her and tell her how much I love her.

Take care, and bless all of you.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

RFTID:

Sorry - have been out of the net for awhile!

I am so happy that Hannah is doing better - when they are that small all you can do is watch and pray. Looks like your prayers were answered.

ARF

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I am so very happy about the good news.

I must admit that it has taken me until now to come back and see what has happened. I just coudn't bear to come back and see bad news.
    Took the words right out of my mouth.

Thank GOD....

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Glad to hear it God has that amazing ability to answer our prayers when we need them most. Give the lil girl big kisses from the clan.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Re: Please Pray For My Dauther Hannah

Ok due to popular demand I'm finally I'm posting some pictures for you all.

Very first picture taken of Hannah after her birth. This was after the doctors had been trying to revive her for over 10 minutes unsuccessfully when out of nowhere she started breathing and crying like a newborn should. I did nothing to the lighting, it just came out this way. The picture I took 30 seconds later came out normal. I take hundreds of pictures a week for work and I have never had a picture come out like this. I don't know what else to say but that I captured some healing from Above in this picture. Everyone that I have shown this picture says the same thing. I get the chills and thank the Lord everytime I see it. http://www.clanram.com/forums/galler...php?i=2563&c=6

One I took today...so darn cute. http://www.clanram.com/forums/galler...php?i=2561&c=6

Hannah after the Seahawks game today...obviously she was upset at the loss. http://www.clanram.com/forums/galler...php?i=2562&c=6

Hannah truly is miracle baby. We almost lost her twice but with God's healing fought back and is doing wonderful today. My first post here was during the second time we almost lost her when the doctors were saying she didn't have much time left. One of these days I'll post the full story of our week spent in two different hospitals...what a roller coaster of emotion it was!

Thank you all again for your prayers and concern for my baby Hannah, my wife, and me. It still touches me knowing that people from all over the world were praying for her. Hundreds of people, many from this community, lifted my baby to the Lord in prayer, and because of that she here with me today, and I can never thank you all enough for that.
    Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -11-12-2006 at 10:58 PM. Reason: fixed typo

RealRam is offline Registered User

Man, as I read the many well-wishes and all the support from all the people in here, most of us strangers, but in a strange way, close friends, I feel that this world has hope after all. --RFRH
    RFTID, hadn't seen this thread until a few minutes ago. Was absent from the Clan for over a week, sorry. Nonetheless, will pray for continued health and blessings over you little cutie girl -- so neat to see her wearing a Rams outfit in pink! Truly glad she is doing well, thanks be given to God.

In total amazement and agreement with RFRH, I too would like to humbly request me fellow Clan member's prayers and spiritual support for our son Jonathan. He is 26 and is a Marine (2+ yrs) currently going through some very serious bouts with depression. Has been hospitalized twice -- presently in the Miramar / San Diego Naval / USMC base.

My wife, daughter and yours truly hope he will be restored to health, even if the process is known to be long and challenging. We know it can be done but lately we have been extremely concerned. And so we pray fervently...

Many thanks in advance to you and everyone else here. Sure, this always helps me put the Rams hard times in perspective but please don't misunderstand: I still root for them! As my son has too since he was a little boy.

Go Jonathan! :\

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast