Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Re: Please Pray For My Dauther Hannah

Very cute bib for Hannah.

RealRam I do send out prayers and wishes for Jonathon and all the guys that have put their lives on the line for our country. I know that this war is having a huge effect on so many of them. Physically, mentally and emotionaly they are changed. It is a tough thing for them to do and most of them are not made for it.

My brother is coming back in a month and I will be very happy that he is back, but he still has to deal with getting a job and fitting back into the normal world again. He has not seen any combat and he is just working his butt off. He burned out and he is not talking much anymore.

I have talked with a couple of marines that saw quite a bit of action and they are living in a world that I have a hard time understanding. I hope that Jonathon is able to adjust and work through this difficult time.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is online now Registered User

RealRam I will keep your son Jonathon in my prayers, same with your brother UtterBlitz. The life of a soldier is not an easy one, and I pray they both snap out of it soon and can resume a more normal life. When you guys see them next thank them both for me for their service for this country. I'll never know what they went through, but we are all forever in their debt for the sacrifices they made to serve this country.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

My brother's name is Paul and he was in the Army a while ago. He fought in Desert Storm with the 101st Airborne division. He got out of the Army years ago. He is over there as a contractor right now so he is not in the same kind of danger as the soliders are. He just has a front row seat to what is going on.

I worry about him, but he chose to go over there for money, he is kept on a base the whole time, and he can leave whenever he wants to so I don't think of him in the same way as the soliders that are there facing combat.

Thanks for the prayers RFTID
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345