kman is offline Registered User

The positive to this drubbing....

The lone goood thing that can come out of this whooping we got is, at least this should slap some reality into them that they need a lot of work and theres still time to improve...I certainly dont want them thinking they are all that when they really arent, goin 4-0 preseason and then get hammered in the regular season..

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: The positive to this drubbing....

Quote Originally Posted by kman View Post
    The lone goood thing that can come out of this whooping we got is, at least this should slap some reality into them that they need a lot of work and theres still time to improve...I certainly dont want them thinking they are all that when they really arent, goin 4-0 preseason and then get hammered in the regular season..
    That's the same thing I was thinking after the Rams were beaten by Arizona the last game of last season.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

St.Louis Ram 56 is offline Registered User

Trust me... I know a highschool team right now that would have beat the Titans, 3rd string.... Our guys plain and simple where missing patterns, and our coverage down field left alot to be opinionated over...As far as thier coverage...They where on it'
    ANY freeagent talent out there that wants a starting position on the Rams, that has a little fire and vinagar...who can read an offense? God send some help here please..
    Is it the Coach?.....Can I call upon the past championship Ghosts to show us the way, 1 lil bit of 1945-1951-and 1999... Lord have Mercy

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by St.Louis Ram 56 View Post
    Trust me... I know a highschool team right now that would have beat the Titans, 3rd string.... Our guys plain and simple where missing patterns, and our coverage down field left alot to be opinionated over...As far as thier coverage...They where on it'
    ANY freeagent talent out there that wants a starting position on the Rams, that has a little fire and vinagar...who can read an offense? God send some help here please..
    Is it the Coach?.....Can I call upon the past championship Ghosts to show us the way, 1 lil bit of 1945-1951-and 1999... Lord have Mercy

Well I doubt a high school team could beat an NFL team no matter how bad they play. Now it's getting thick.
    Just Fix It

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Well I doubt a high school team could beat an NFL team no matter how bad they play. Now it's getting thick.
    Make sure you have your boots on.
    Quote Originally Posted by RealRam
    What next, NFL gay players kissing on the mouth. To me it is S.O.S.: simply/obscene/sickening. Rest assured I will never cheer for a known homo player