Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    GreatCowGuru is offline Registered User

Re: Prisco's power Rankings--Rams 17

Quote Originally Posted by 1st & Goal View Post
    This is what someone does when they need to fill a few lines.
    I believe "This is what someone does when they need to lay off a few lines" would be better, since Prisco is speaking like someone under the influence. Prisco has always been full of bull, and his thoughts are as fertile as a steer.

Listen, children, to the cow pies, for they speak truth. It is already ordained that the West shall belong to the Rams. The NFC West is like a nice dinner - the Rams are the Prime Rib, the Seahawks are the vegetables, the whiners are the dessert (because they should be last...), and the Cards are the parsley (because no one knows what to do with them).

Let the man graze in ineptitude, for surely he shall end up being put out to pasture with such ridiculous statements.

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCowGuru View Post
    I believe "This is what someone does when they need to lay off a few lines" would be better, since Prisco is speaking like someone under the influence. Prisco has always been full of bull, and his thoughts are as fertile as a steer.

Listen, children, to the cow pies, for they speak truth. It is already ordained that the West shall belong to the Rams. The NFC West is like a nice dinner - the Rams are the Prime Rib, the Seahawks are the vegetables, the whiners are the dessert (because they should be last...), and the Cards are the parsley (because no one knows what to do with them).

Let the man graze in ineptitude, for surely he shall end up being put out to pasture with such ridiculous statements.
    Umm yeah.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by GreatCowGuru View Post

All hail the prophet cow, for he speaks the truth!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12