general counsel Guest

Putting up the new pennant wheels...

Preparations for the game next sunday are well under way in my house. I just spent the last 5 hours rearranging my rams pennant wheels. I have not made any changes since the end of last season and have been acquiring pennants like a madman, including my first cleveland rams pennant.

I now have over 100 different, but wall capacity in the pennant room for 80 (5 full wheels at 16 per wheel). I will soon need to use the ceiling for another wheel. I have three wheels redone, and by the end of tonight, the last two wheels will be up. This may take all night, but i wont be able to sleep until it is ready to go.

If i only had the technology skills to post the pictures, i think you guys would really like the way it looks when its done.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Karl-Baker Guest

Pictures ????

How About POSTING A Picture - of The Cleveland Rams, Pennant.
    That One, Sounds Pretty Cool !!!

general counsel Guest

Re: Putting up the new pennant wheels...

I am going to ask my friend with some technology skills if he can figure out how to do that. The cleveland rams pennant is very old and very very rare, but not really the coolest one. They get a lot more elaborate in the 50's. With a couple of exceptions, the ones in the 40's are reasonably plain. One of these days i will get it figured out and get the wheels up on the board!

general counsel

I believe I HAVE A PICTURE OF THAT Cleveland Ram pennant, was it on Gregs wall?

general counsel Guest

Dez, it was indeed on gregs wall, although how it got to me is a story for another time and another place. Interesting guy....

general counsel