Thread: Question Here??

porkchop Guest

Question Question Here??

Why was it that with 2:00 left in the 4th, Martz still had Warner and Faulk in the game? Was he afraid it would slip away?

Some people will feel really stupid when one of the two get's hurt either by a legit play, or cheap shot because someone felt the score was being run up. These two are too important to this team and have no business being on the field at the end of a blowout. We have RB's and QB's that need this game experience.

DJRamFan Guest
    hmmm, you know, that's an excellent question, i had to listen to it instead of watching, but that's a definite legitimate question...

MsWistRAM Guest
    Not to be too picky or anything, but the last two minutes the ball was in the Dolphins possession. And half way through the Rams last possession (not counting Fletcher's interception at the end) Canidate came in for Faulk. Remember, Canidate got his first TD on that run! Besides, you want to be the one who tells Warner and Faulk to sit it out? Good luck!

porkchop Guest

Post Wist

Wist, I may be a couple of minutes off on the time. I know Warner was in at the end and all they had to do was neel, so there is no point in the back up ocming in.

But we were up 35-10 and couldn't have been more than 4 minutes and change left. Justin and the Virginia kid both need some game experience, and one could have played. Well, I know Justin has played and even started for the Colts for a while, so that's a little different. But still, it seems like the smart thing to do would be to build depth.

Anyway, just curious. I know the Rams are not the only team that does that. I guess the teams want to get their money's worth from the players with fat contracts. Anyway, thanks for the replies.