Thread: Questions

coy bacon is offline Registered User

Questions

I dread being as optimistic as the rest of you, but I am. And that scares me.

That being said, after seeing the Day-twah game, I thought we looked great. But, I think that our concensous (sp ha ha), is that we are weak in the secondary.

Now forgive my dark fog of ignorance, but I remember that there was a time last season when several teams cut some older, expensive players. Some of these guys were picked up by other teams, others had to eat humble pie and take a pay cut.

Between now and the season, are there any opportunites of us picking up such a stud DB? I'd like to see us get stronger there.

I think if Daytwah's QB was sharper, they'd done a lot better against us. Harrington really sucked when he threw the ball. It wasn't our coverage, it was his accuracy. I think we are weaker at the DB positions than that game indicated.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Questions

I don't know if there will be a "STUD"
    DB available. I think the Rams have some good depth at DB and Groce and Ivy have been impressive IMHO.

If the front seven do the kind of job they did on Monday, the DB's won't be much of an issue.

Overall this years D is MUCH improved over last year.:clanram:
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey