Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thumbs up quote about Warner

I think I wanted to write about Kurt Warner after the Super Bowl, but didn't get the chance because he was so average and his team lost. But a few numbers from the last three years shouldn't be forgotten. One: Warner is the most accurate quarterback ever, completing 66.9 percent of his throws, better than second-place Steve Young (64.3). Two: Warner is the highest-rated quarterback ever, at 103.0; Young is a light year behind (96.8) in second place. Three, and this is one for the ages: Warner's career 9.02-yards-per-pass-attempt is almost half-a-yard better than No. 2 Otto Graham, at 8.63. No quarterback who has played football in the last 50 years has had a career yards-per-attempt average of eight yards, and Warner's is over 9. "I mean, do people have any idea what we're watching here?" say his coach, Mike Martz.

Mr.Blond Guest

Thumbs up

Thanks for this Dezzie, KURT WARNER FOR PREZIDENT!!! GO RAMS BABY YEAH!!!!!:lid:

RealRam is online now Registered User

Thumbs up Kurt Wonder...

:cool: No. 13 can really get hot! Kurt Wonder.

He needs only a stainless steel support (R thumb) and, watch out!

Two, three, or even four more SBowl Ws ... is ... NOT unrealistic!

This is not only a matter of establishing the feat as a personal goal --which it is-- rather, it is his potential at play. The Ram coaches, players and experience around him almost secure his place as ONE OF THE BEST NFL QBs e-v-e-r.
    :lid: The decade is still young, he has matured to become awesome. Let's see...
    Last edited by RealRam; -04-08-2002 at 07:49 PM.

vneally is offline Registered User
    I think Kurt is so great that when he is average we tend to get upset. He still threw for over 300 yards in the super bowl and probably is the MVP if the Patriots don't hold our recievers all game!

28rulz is offline Registered User
    Warner deffinately has paved a great path for himself...but I dont want to taboo his playing for the next season so lets keep focused and remember he is human so if he messes up once we can live...I remember how the press ate up faulks first fumble last season as if he werent allowed to be human.Then it went to 2,3, 4 fumbles...Warner and Faulk are exceptional as far as records and players...but real people too.
    "I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

Mr.Blond Guest
    Jorge, Now that we've got YOU talking, I CAN"T WAIT FOR FOOTBALL!!!!! KURT WARNER FOR PREZIDENT!! Whenever RAMMEX gets talking about 3..4..5..SUPERBOWLS, well, it's amazing! Can't wait GO RAMS BABY YEAH!!!! :lid:

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Warner is great, but what about the INT he threw in the Super Bowl last year. Am I the only one that thinks he did wrong?

DJRamFan is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by Mr.Blond
    Thanks for this Dezzie, KURT WARNER FOR PREZIDENT!!! GO RAMS BABY YEAH!!!!!:lid:
    Dezzie?? I got yelled at for calling the boss R.D.....hmmmmm
    DJRamFan
    ClanRam Fantasy Football Commissioner
    2003 & 2004 ClanRam Cup Champion

ClanRam

LONG LIVE MIKE MARTZ

NFL Champions: 1945, 1951
    NFC Champions: 1979, 1999, 2001
    Division Champions: 1945, 1949-1951, 1955, 1967, 1969, 1973-1979, 1985, 1999, 2001, 2003

Super Bowl XXXIV Champions

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Wow, those are some great stats. Thanks for the info, Dez. It should make us all take a step back and realize what these years are like and how we will remember them forever as Rams fans. I truly take it as an honor to be alive during these times as a Ram fan.

:shield:

Mr.Blond Guest
    That's me again, NOT showing RESPECT for authority. Let me rephrase that, "Ram Dez, thank you for the statistics on the world's greatest quarterback, Kurt Warner. thanks":upset:

huntdux is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by txramsfan
    Warner is great, but what about the INT he threw in the Super Bowl last year. Am I the only one that thinks he did wrong?
    Tex,
    I agree that he should have thrown the ball away, but the play should have been called back for the flagrant head slap anyway. There were times in the regular season that he tried to force balls that he should have thrown away, but a few bad decisions will never negate what he has accomplished. Kurt is CONSISTENTLY outperforming some of the greatest Q.B.s to ever play the game in several categories. Go Kurt! Go Rams!!
    If it flies, it DIES!!!!

Blankman17 is offline Registered User
    Originally posted by Mr.Blond
    That's me again, NOT showing RESPECT for authority.
    That's "Respect foah authoratahhhhh"

And to keep this thing on topic...

WARNER = DOMINANCE!

:evilram:

majorram is offline Registered User
    Thanks for the info on warner dez....

I just want to say that I think Kurt is the best thing to ever happen to the RAMS, ok I know theres Faulk but I just love watching Kurt play, never rattled just walks to the center and boy does that ball come out flying and put right on the number it's just so DAM exciting watching this guy PLAY!!!!!

Also to me he's a great guy out of football aswell!!!!! the NFL needs people like him!!!!!

GO KURT can't wait for the new season!!!

steve
    "The breakfast Club"

RealRam is online now Registered User

Cool Would another MVP be likely for No. 13?

Originally posted by majorram
    ...Also, to me he's a great guy out of football as well!!!!! The NFL needs people like him!!!!!

GO KURT! Can't wait for the new season!!! -- Steve
    You are absolutely correct, sir!

:angryram: GO RAMS! LET'S GET IT ON!! ... N-o-w!!!

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    And yet we still give him hell for throwing interceptions. I think its time we got off the man's back and let him do his job. Seems he's doing it pretty well, regardless of the interceptions and sacks. I sure do enjoy reading something like that though.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast