RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Quote of the Moment

My colleague over here says you are the most underrated QB in the league, what do you think?

"Well I guess it's better than being overrated."

-Marc Bulger (on The Pulse)

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Re: Quote of the Moment

got to love this kid....how can anyone diss him and not give him the props that are due. He has been nothing but outstanding since he came into this league. It is too bad he came in under the shadow of that other guy, I think things would have been so different.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

Bulger isnt the nfl poster boy, Does'nt do commercials, does'nt talk smack about his game and except for that one moment when he called out his players to step up their performance he won't point the blame at anyone when the chips are down. Thats the only reason he doesnt get the props he deserves. Even if he breaks records or takes the team to several SB's, he won't ask for recognition, i just don't see him as that type of player.

To Mark Bulger i think the only thing that matters is going out everyday and helping the team win. His quiet leadership is speaking volumes for him already.

general counsel is offline Registered User

I think bulger is better than brady or carson palmer, and thus, is the second best qb in the nfl. If we get consistent offensive line play, bulger will wreak havoc on a weekly basis and lead the squad to the promised land (especially if we can assemble something that remotely resembles an nfl caliber pass rush and run defense)

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Varg6 is offline Registered User

He sounded a lot more calm, and overall just happy. Something you don't see too much from Mr. Bulger. Perhaps its got something to do with simply enjoying being in St. Louis and hopefully knowing that we might pick up some good talented defensive players...or its probably the fact that he has more offensive weapons :P

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Whats up my fellow rams fans? Here's my take on things. First off I was born in St.Louis, but after a lot of moving around I am now currently living in Mass. I work at wal-mart and almost all my friends are die hard patriot fans. Of course I get a lot of crap because I'm loyal to a fault to my rams. The people up here don't appreciate how good that they have it. The pats are year in and year out one of the best teams in the NFL. They tell me how great Tom Brady is and how great this other guy is, but what they don't seem to realize is that their team is so successfully because they have a constant supporting cast. I tell them that Marc Bulger is one of the top five best QB's in the NFL but they just laugh at me. Because they can't distinguish a truly great player from a great team. The truth of the matter is, that the rams do have have some really great players right now; but the team as a whole is not so great. These great players like, Marc, Torry, Steven and others have been over shadowed by other teams because they simply can't win enough games. The NFC is weak right now and the rams are still a little bit shy from being that "ideal" NFL team. (Primarily on defense.) But it's time we got our respect back, it's time our quiet leaders get more vocal. I truly feel that this team is one of the best in the NFC, and if we continue to improve on our weaknesses that we could be one of the best in the NFL. The talent is here on the offensive side, and the defense is slowly getting better. It's time time for the rams to make our move and come out of the shadows and become contenders once again.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Nice.

I love this guy. He's a class act and a very good QB. We have had two of the classiest QBs in the past few year (Warner and Bulger). Hopefully that will continue and spread to other players.

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

We do have a talented squad. And i believe we are just short of completing the puzzle.

Through most of last season we lacked that killer instinct that playoff teams have. It started to show up the last three games and everyone including myself believed that the Rams would've been a very dangerous squad to to face if they got in.

I believe Bulger is better then top 5, more like top 3. And i also believe the rams will have the killer instinct we've needed in order to take out top teams in the playoffs.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by mikhal5569 View Post
    Whats up my fellow rams fans? Here's my take on things. First off I was born in St.Louis, but after a lot of moving around I am now currently living in Mass. I work at wal-mart and almost all my friends are die hard patriot fans. Of course I get a lot of crap because I'm loyal to a fault to my rams. The people up here don't appreciate how good that they have it. The pats are year in and year out one of the best teams in the NFL. They tell me how great Tom Brady is and how great this other guy is, but what they don't seem to realize is that their team is so successfully because they have a constant supporting cast. I tell them that Marc Bulger is one of the top five best QB's in the NFL but they just laugh at me. Because they can't distinguish a truly great player from a great team. The truth of the matter is, that the rams do have have some really great players right now; but the team as a whole is not so great. These great players like, Marc, Torry, Steven and others have been over shadowed by other teams because they simply can't win enough games. The NFC is weak right now and the rams are still a little bit shy from being that "ideal" NFL team. (Primarily on defense.) But it's time we got our respect back, it's time our quiet leaders get more vocal. I truly feel that this team is one of the best in the NFC, and if we continue to improve on our weaknesses that we could be one of the best in the NFL. The talent is here on the offensive side, and the defense is slowly getting better. It's time time for the rams to make our move and come out of the shadows and become contenders once again.
    Hey, I feel your pain. I also live in Massachusetts approx. 20 minutes from Gillette Stadium home of the dreaded Patriots.

Lots and lots of my friends are Pats fans. The only ones I have educational debates with are the true fans. See here in the New England area there are alot of bandwagon fans. They're easy to get the upperhand on in any debate. All they know about the Pats history concerns the last 5 seasons, you know what I mean? Just ask them how their team did against the 85' Bears? Usually sends them packing. On the otherhand the die-hard fans I have great debates with and they know the feeling of the highs and lows just like we do as Rams fans. Basically what I'm saying is if you need any support at all just know I'm here too, don't let those boisterous bandwagon fans get to you I certainly don't. :r :l

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

It's hard to not love Marc Bulger, he is a class act!!!

As far as a top 5 QB in the NFL, ABSOLUTELY!!:r :l

Ahead of Palmer and Brady? Not sure, would make a great kangaroo court topic though.

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Thanks for the support Iaram0, but I just wish that more of the city of St.Louis showed their support for the team. Our players need to know that we have their backs. That Monday night game against the Bears when the rams had to go to silent count in their own stadium really pissed me off. Yes I know the teams record was terrible the previous year,6-10. Than going to a new coach and a new system is rough. But get your asses in their and support your team. The sad fact of the matter is, the average NFL fan See's the Rams as a joke. The only way you change that view is by winning games. I think the rams will finally make that run this year. As a matter of fact I have all the faith in the world.

keith m. klink Guest

hey, move them back to los angeles, we had one of the best fan bases ever in sports when the were there. the fans loved them.

jjigga3000 is offline Registered User

Marc Bulger is the Best QB in the League, bar none. Consider this, Holt was hurt hence a lot of the load was placed on Jackson, and Bulger still had 4300 yards. Not to mention learning a completly new system. And he only had 9 int's and 4300 Yards. How many QBs do you know that learn a new system, and have that type of year, and are allowed to make the decisions he makes, under a new system. Had Holt been healthy it's a whole different story. Also remember that we could have easily been a 11-5 team, because there were about three games the refs gave away, and were a 3 point or less difference.