14 15.05%
  • Leonard Little

3 3.23%
  • Other (list below)

7 7.53%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    rams2061 Guest

Re: Which Ram Player Has Disappointed You

Marc Bulger - it's time to start looking for another QB.

moloch41 Guest

Although Wilkins and Bennett are up there, it would have to be Barron for me. Now, I know he was forced to change positions (not really because he played LT all through college), but it wasn't like he was being beaten- he just killed us with repeated costly and stupid penalties. Offsides penalties (especially at home) are just a lack of concentration or understanding of the game. Him and Incognito have stalled so many drives with their stupidity.

Milan Guest

Barron. He's a draft bust in my eyes.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rams2061 View Post
    Marc Bulger - it's time to start looking for another QB.

Hmm, could not disagree with this opinion more. And would you believe I voted 'Bulger' in this poll? ...Unless you mean to add to our QBs and not to replace Marc.

I voted MB but on the basis of injuries (as stated in my post earlier, I took that to be a disappointing factor too). But to his full credit, I have faith in him being a good, gutsy and efficient QB when given an OL that can produce some decent protection and blocking on both passing and running game schemes.

To me, Bulger just never did click this year on, I would say, 70% of the time -- and that's taking into account the games he missed as well as the games he played injured. That only leaves some 30% of his ability to do anything with an offense that was never really there (again, due to a dysfunctional OL) save for the explossiveness of Jax.

Marc is one of the few true mainstays in the Rams arsenal. :r

rams2061 Guest

Bulger hasn't impressed me at all for the past few years. As a matter of fact, he reminds me of Warner after he lost the Superbowl to New England...losing seasons one after another.
    Last edited by rams2061; -01-02-2008 at 01:47 PM.

live4ramin is offline Registered User

When some get rung they never recover.

Maybe when it's your turn to step into the breech and you inherit a great line like Bulger did it's the only way you can play. You never had to audible so you can't ever audible. You never had to scramble so you never can. I don't know. I'm trying to understand. He may be damaged goods. Will he always hear footsteps?
    Last edited by live4ramin; -01-02-2008 at 08:53 PM. Reason: inadaquate IQ's
    "The horror"

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Live4ramin View Post
    When some get rung they never recover.

Maybe when it's your turn to step into the breech and you inherit a great line like Bulger did it's the only way you can play. You never had to audible so you can't ever audible. You never had to scramble so you never can. I don't know. I'm trying to understand. He may be damaged goods. Will he always hear footsteps?

Interesting questioning, Ramin. Well said. It will be even more interesting to find out how Marc feels -- or better said, how he really is -- by August / Sept. 08 ... and not only physically.

2061, I hear you: Bulger hasn't been playing anywhere near to what a spectacular, high-paid NFL QB would (say in the top 7). But I'll say it again, at least for 2007, one would be hard pressed to find any QB among the top 7 to perform successfully, or even survive, with the offense we had this season.

That's why I don't think MB has been disappointing to the point of replacement; and that's just talking from a football perspective, not the salary cap implications, etc.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234