Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    LL91BiggestFan is offline Registered User

Re: Ram Player websites - Official and non official

Yes. I am seriously his first cousin. we built the site last year because he was doing alot of good and no one knew about it. They only know what the press says. He is a very personable and shy person so he doesn't really speak out. But we chose to do this site to let everyone see him a little bit. Check out the pictures. We put some cool ones in there. If you have any other questions let me know. I generally make it to about 5 games a year. I am in Atlanta so I catch all the games on Directv. Post any questions and I'll tell you what I can. Have a great day guys.

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

After seeing the game against Dallas at the end of last season, i think Leonard will have a monster year next year. The press will have a very hard time ignoring him, and i think the Pro Bowl is not out of the question.

Much love to LL from the UK!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

LL,

My favorite picture is Leonard smilling with the kids. I don't think I have ever seen a picture of him smiling...keep up the good work and pass on my regards to your cousin. Oh and as an long time LA Rams fan, thank him for the superbowl win for all of us Rams fans, that meant alot to us!

Joe

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Yea man I agree Little will have a huge year next season. As you can tell by my sig. I am a huge Leonard Little fan. I still think what stats he puts up or not that he is one of the most feared Defensive Ends in the game. I can't wai tto see him next season.

I just wish people would get off his case for that accident people see him as a murderer but I see him as a human being. We make mistakes in our life and that happened to be one but you can't hold anyone against it forever. Ray Lewis murdered someone and he doesn't get no crap about it from the Press but Little does because they don't know how nice of a guy he is. If you read that ESPN Article on him you will know what he went through and I bet LL91BiggestFan had talks with him about it also. People are mmaking Little shy because he is worried that the press will slap him with that big 8 Letter word "murderer". Mistkae or not Little is a nice guy and people need to get off of his case.

LL91BiggestFan when you said that he appreciates us being so generous and stuff to him I'm guessing that means you told him about us?

And another thing about that article. When Littles brother died ... RIP Jermaine Little ... the man whos wife died in that accident said "Good, atleast he knows what I feel now" which is very disrespectful and I don't believe that helps Little anyways. Just this little part of the article from ESPN is very deep and is filled with alot of emotion.

Larry Marmie and Dan Linza, the Rams defensive coordinator and security director, are waiting in an office. They tell Little so sit. Linza dials a number, then hands over the phone. It's Little's mother. Her voice is dry . She is sniffling. All she says is "Jermaine." Little drops to the floor, hands gripping his head. The phone lies close enough to his ears that he can make out two words:
    "Shot" and "killed."
    So as I stated previously Leonard Little is a HUMAN BEING, HUMAN BEINGS make mistakes. Your not HUMAN if you don't make a mistake.

So regardless of what happened Leonard Little is a very respectable guy who just needs another chance by some. And I've no doubt gave him another chance. Why don't we all?
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -04-05-2006 at 05:04 PM.
    RamsFan16

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

My feelings exactly RF16

RealRam is offline Registered User

LL91BF, Welcome to the Clan! :clanram:

Thanks for your input and that Website -- very nice!

You know the reality of our general feelings towards Little: love and respect, we admire the man and hope he'll have a great season this year with our revamped Rams defense.

:up: Go Little! Go BIG! GO RAMS!

RealRam is offline Registered User

[RF16, your many contributions to the forum are greatly appreciated. However, I would kindly suggest you edit post #19 here and remove the 'M' word and comment; IMHO this thread is not the place to bring that up.

Su amigo, RealRam. ]

What do you mean?
    RamsFan16

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I can't open the website right now. I'll have to check it out at work where the internet is faster .... and closely monitored.

16...I do believe that Realram is trying to keep LL's name from always being associated with bad things that have happened in the past. It is great that you support him, but bringing up the past, yet again, does not let us move into the future.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I know I'm just saying that is what I think of him and that still peole think he is a bad person.
    RamsFan16

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I know I'm just saying that is what I think of him and that still peole think he is a bad person.
    I am glad that you can see beyond the past, but many people never will. Some people live to judge others, and they are not going to stop thinking bad thoughts, so there is no point in trying to change their opinion.

LL91BiggestFan is offline Registered User

Hey guys thanks for the post. I spoke with Leonard last night and he thanks all of you for your thoughts. Not everyone is openminded and forgiving as some. We definitely have had a hard year with the passing of our grandmother and cousin(brother) Jermaine. I will definitely get him to look at this thread later on when they get out of practice. I tell him everyday what you guys are saying and thinking. A lot of thimes the players don't get to hear much from real people. They always hear the press and angry judgemental people. They tend to stick out. So this speaks loudly. In response to the guy who talked about the dallas game, you are right his exact comments were " i felt like I had my swagger and it felt good. I got a lot of stuff of my mind and could just play and have fun. " Well keep asking away and I will get you guys a response from him. Maybe if someone tells me how I will start a thread everyday and get him to respond. He wants to tell everyone who he really is. Also we will be changing the website this year and also support alzheimer's cure programs. Have a great day!

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Leonard Little is a great person. He'll probably get more sacks with the help of La'Roi Glover next season.

Go Rams!!!

That is awesome. I think it benefits Little very much knowing that people not press becuase press is like the Nation Enquier when it comes to sports but that people forgive him for what he did and all. If he comes here that will be awesome! LL is one of my and will continue to be one of my favorite Rams players ever!

Thanks LL91BiggestFan for telling us this all and telling him and what not!
    RamsFan16

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

LL deserves a stress free year and a chance to go back to his form from a couple yrs back and dominate the league like he truly can.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast