ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Ram Playoff Picture

I know we have to win out the remainder two games to secure our playoff hopes but I couldnt help but think, which teams would I want us to face if we do make it in the playoffs and who am I going to be rooting to lose and win in the NFC these final two weeks. Here are a few teams I think we match up well against:

TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS:
    This is probably the more obvious one but if we can eliminate some of the mistakes that were made the previous game and have a little more consistant running game and with the favorable home field advantage would be favorable towards us.

GREEN BAY PACKERS:
    It appears that the Packers are inconsistant at times on both offense and defense and to my memory it seems as tho they dont play very well football in the EJD for whatever reason.

NEW YORK GIANTS:
    Just as long as all of our CB's are healthy and good to go I think this could be favorable especially with how the Giants ST's has been playing as of late.

Im so looking foward to see how things play out but what more could we ask for? Win our final 2 games against 2 division foes and crash their and their fans dreams to finalize the year! I'd love that if it happened and it would put us back on the map as a NFC West contender not to mention the huge playoff experience and future resolve our younger guys on the team will get from playing in a big game.

BtW Merry Christmas to each and everyone of you in ClanRam I didn't ask for anything this year but I do ask our team to rip the Whiners tomorrow!

GO RAMS!!!
    Last edited by ZiaRam; -12-25-2010 at 05:06 PM.

Dwight Frye is offline Registered User

Re: Ram Playoff Picture

Rather play the Bucs. Pack can be scary good when their 'on'.
    If a team won their division seven straight times, that would be a NFL record. Now add on that team did it with seven different QB's in seven straight years,that record is unbeatable. To do that feat, you must of had a great Defense. Jack Youngblood was the captain of that defense.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

premature thread
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

The Packers,, I would root so hard my eyes would bleed. I hate the Fudge Packers almost as bad as I hate the ninnies. It would be so cool to cap this year off with a ninnies loss as well as nocking the greenies out of the playoffs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Ya I agree totally with the Packers. It would be nice to have a match up with them since they aren't the most consistant team ever.

Again as I said before in the thread, obviously it is premature since we haven't secured our playoff spot yet but just like any other fantasy or what if.. threads it is something to think about. I gurantee there is at least one person on the Rams staff somewhere that is accounting and looking into this.

TylerBishop is offline Registered User

New Orleans