Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 26 of 26
  1. #16
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    I will give rep points to anyone who gives them to me for the most part! Any idea when the bash is going to be?


  2. #17
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I will give rep points to anyone who gives them to me for the most part! Any idea when the bash is going to be?
    Shame on you Infiniti and beyond. You should look around the forum for information about the Bash. There has been much discussion about it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #18
    Bar-bq's Avatar
    Bar-bq is online now Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    2,903
    Rep Power
    94

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Shame on you Infiniti and beyond.
    Hah! Speaking of one liners...

  4. #19
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by Josh View Post
    nothing compares to chopped Liver..
    I don't know about chopped liver. But i do know that nothing compares with ClanRam in the world of sports oriented message boards. From Dez,the moderators and posters, it's top of the line! I don't even think it's necessary to be a Rams fan to enjoy this site. Although, it doesn't hurt.
    As far as "rep" points. If they gave points for bad posts, i'd have at least 30 points. They don't. But i can dream, right?!



    RAM ON!

  5. #20
    BernieM's Avatar
    BernieM is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    St. Louis
    Age
    49
    Posts
    216
    Rep Power
    16

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Anyone with a lower rep than me should take a long, hard, look in the mirror.

  6. #21
    KoaKoi is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    California
    Posts
    881
    Rep Power
    28

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    I'm tied with you.

    i think i'm going to be sick

  7. #22
    UtterBlitz's Avatar
    UtterBlitz is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    3,439
    Rep Power
    41

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by KoaKoi View Post
    I'm tied with you.

    i think i'm going to be sick
    yes but you have three gold bars, and he only has one.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  8. #23
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,863
    Rep Power
    79

    Question Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    yes but you have three gold bars, and he only has one.
    What's with the gold bars? What the heck are those bar thingies anyway?

  9. #24
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    What's with the gold bars? What the heck are those bar thingies anyway?
    That' s a good question. Since you have so much "rep" and so many of those "bar thingies". Why don't you answer that 'Q' for us, Maui ?





    RAM ON!
    Last edited by YodaRam; -07-22-2008 at 11:59 PM.

  10. #25
    MauiRam's Avatar
    MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Maui, Hi.
    Age
    70
    Posts
    4,863
    Rep Power
    79

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    That' s a good question. Since you have so much "rep" and so many of those "bar thingies". Why don't you answer that 'Q' for us, Maui ?





    RAM ON!
    Ok .. you asked .. My knowledge of computers is scant. It took me 3 years to even discover what the whole rep deal was. A Mod had to gently break it to me that if I agreed with someone's opinion, I should "rep" them rather than just post: "Great post." I think it was probably Nick that brought me up to speed on that one. As a side note, I owe lots of reps to folks here from those first 3 years that I was too ignorant to utilize back then. I digress Yoda .. Honestly I still don't know what the bar thingies are, why there are two colors, and why some people have more bars and less rep or lots of rep and not so many bars ... like I said -- I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to utilizing all the site's functions and gismos ,, Sorry I coudn't answer your question ..

  11. #26
    YodaRam Guest

    Re: RamDez and Reputation?

    Quote Originally Posted by MauiRam View Post
    Ok .. you asked .. My knowledge of computers is scant. It took me 3 years to even discover what the whole rep deal was. A Mod had to gently break it to me that if I agreed with someone's opinion, I should "rep" them rather than just post: "Great post." I think it was probably Nick that brought me up to speed on that one. As a side note, I owe lots of reps to folks here from those first 3 years that I was too ignorant to utilize back then. I digress Yoda .. Honestly I still don't know what the bar thingies are, why there are two colors, and why some people have more bars and less rep or lots of rep and not so many bars ... like I said -- I'm not the sharpest tool in the shed when it comes to utilizing all the site's functions and gismos ,, Sorry I coudn't answer your question ..

    No problem, Maui! I am sorry for putting you on the spot. I thought that you were joking when you asked about the meaning of "bar thingies" because you have so many. I've got to stop thinking........Anyway, thanks for trying Maui! ....................Meanwhile, i am quite certain that one of our wonderful moderators will clear this up for all the simple folk! YES?!




    RAM ON!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •