Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Rams 2010 Schedule

I thought you quick keyboard bandits would post it by now. It's 7:06???

anyways I copied and pasted here it is. I will work on a clean one for desktops:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ST. LOUIS – The National Football League released the 2010 regular season schedule today. The Rams will battle NFC West Division foes Arizona, San Francisco and Seattle twice this season while taking on teams from the NFC South and AFC West Divisions. The Rams will also host the Washington Redskins and travel to face the Detroit Lions.

“This is an exciting time on the NFL calendar with the draft and the announcement of the 2010 schedule,” Rams Head Coach Steve Spagnuolo said. “We look forward to opening the season at home in the Edward Jones Dome in front of our fans.”

The Rams will open the regular season at home for the first time since 2007 when they take on divisional foe Arizona in Week 1 (Sept. 12). The game will mark the second consecutive year the Rams have opened against a divisional opponent (at Seattle 9/13/09) and the first time the Rams have opened against the Cardinals since a 17-10 opening victory in the Edward Jones Dome in 2004.

In Week 2 (Sept. 19), the Rams will head west to take on the Oakland Raiders, the first regular season meeting between the two since the Rams shut out the Raiders 20-0 in 2006.

In Week 3 (Sept. 26) and Week 4 (Oct. 3), the Rams return to the Edward Jones Dome for back-to-back home games against the Washington Redskins and the Seattle Seahawks. The Rams played the Redskins at FedEx Field in 2008 and 2009, but this will be the first time the Redskins have come to St. Louis since the Rams took a 37-31 overtime victory in 2006. The Seahawks in Week 4 will mark the second divisional game for the Rams.

In Week 5 (Oct. 10), the Rams will travel to Detroit for the second consecutive year. The Rams defeated the Lions 17-10 in Week 8 last season.

In Week 6 (Oct. 17), the Rams return home to take on the San Diego Chargers. The meeting will be the first since the Rams played the Chargers in 2006. The Rams have played San Diego only nine times in the regular season, with the Rams holding a 5-4 all-time record.

The Rams take on the first of four NFC South opponents in Week 7 (Oct. 24) when they travel to Tampa Bay to take on the Buccaneers. The Rams last played in Tampa in 2007.

In Week 8 (Oct. 31), the Rams face their second NFC South opponent as they host the Carolina Panthers. The game will mark the first time the Rams have hosted the Panthers since the season opener in 2007.

After a bye in Week 9 (Nov. 7), the Rams return to the Bay area, this time to face NFC West rival San Francisco in Week 10 (Nov. 14). The game will mark the 122nd meeting between the teams. The series dates to 1950, San Francisco’s first year in the NFL. The Rams lead the all-time series 60-59-2.

The Rams will host the Atlanta Falcons in Week 11 (Nov. 21), the third meeting in the last four years between the two teams.

In Week 12 (Nov. 28), the Rams travel to Denver to face the Broncos in the first of three consecutive road games. The three-game stretch is the first time the Rams have had three consecutive games away from home since 2002. The Rams haven’t played in Denver since 2002, and hold a 6-5 lead in 11 all-time games against the Broncos.

In Week 13 (Dec. 5), the Rams go to Arizona to take on the Cardinals for the second of two meetings in the season. In Week 14 (Dec. 12), the Rams face the Super Bowl champion New Orleans Saints, for the second meeting in two years.

In Week 15 (Dec. 19), the Rams take on cross-state rival Kansas City in the Governor’s Cup game. The game marks the first regular season meeting between the team since 2006. The Rams have taken on the Chiefs 20 times in the preseason, but has only faced them in the regular season nine times, with the Rams holding a slight 5-4 advantage.

The Rams play the San Francisco ***** in the second of two consecutive home games in Week 16 (Dec. 26). In the season finale in Week 17 (Jan. 2), the Rams take on another division opponent as they travel to Seattle to close out the regular season.

St. Louis’s preseason schedule, which was announced on March 31, features home games against the Minnesota Vikings (Aug. 14) and Baltimore Ravens (Sept. 2) and road contests at the Cleveland Browns (Aug. 21) and New England Patriots (Aug. 26).

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Where's the schedule?

LOL I was wondering the same thing, about to copy and paste it over here, you were a bit faster.

Overall I like our schedule, it seems to have a pretty "easy" first half, and nothing too brutal in the second half.

Playing the Raiders, Lions, Bucs, and Redskins early on should give us confidence, I could see us going 8-8 and maybe winning the division if Alex Smith collapses in San Fran.

Maybe a little optimistic sure, but thats why I am running for president in the Pollyanna Brigade

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

I'm concerned. If we operate under the reasonable premise that A.J. Feeley = horrible QB who will struggle to beat any NFL team, and are planning on "easing" Bradford, Clausen, or McCoy into the starting job, we really needed those "winnable" games to be on the tail end of the season to have a reasonable chance at a 4 or 5 game jump in the standings.

This could be a very bad season.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

hard to tell what chances we have in each game at this point..but compared to our schedules in recent years..it doesn`t seem as brutal as far as we can tell at this point.

the run-in looks a bit tricky but we may have some good momentum at that stage and our foes could be banged up..or already clinched a play-off birth so playing soft...who knows...it`s the NFL,anything can happen!

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Sept. 12 ARIZONA CARDINALS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Sept. 19 at Oakland Raiders (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Sept. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Oct. 3 SEATTLE SEAHAWKS (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 10 at Detroit Lions (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 17 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 24 at Tampa Bay (FOX) Noon
    Oct. 31 CAROLINA PANTHERS (KTVI) Noon
    Nov. 7 BYE
    Nov. 14 at San Francisco ***** (FOX)3:15 p.m.
    Nov. 21 ATLANTA FALCONS (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Nov. 28 at Denver Broncos (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Dec. 5 at Arizona Cardinals (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Dec. 12 at New Orleans Saints (FOX) 3:15 p.m.
    Dec. 19 KANSAS CITY (KTVI) Noon
    Dec. 26 SAN FRANCISCO ***** (FOX)Noon
    Jan. 2 at Seattle Seahawks (FOX) 3:15 p.m.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by C-Mob 71 View Post
    LOL I was wondering the same thing, about to copy and paste it over here, you were a bit faster.

Overall I like our schedule, it seems to have a pretty "easy" first half, and nothing too brutal in the second half.

Playing the Raiders, Lions, Bucs, and Redskins early on should give us confidence, I could see us going 8-8 and maybe winning the division if Alex Smith collapses in San Fran.

Maybe a little optimistic sure, but thats why I am running for president in the Pollyanna Brigade
    C-Mob, I like that you are optimistic but for a team thats won 6 games in 3 years no part of the schedule is easy.

What? No prime time games!!!
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

The nice thing about this schedule is that, for the first time in three years, the "easier" games are in the first half. In the last two years, the Rams had very hard early schedules, which resulted in very rough starts.

Azul e Oro is online now Registered User

Re: Rams 2010 Schedule

I like it as well but I think you have to describe that three game road trip vs The Broncos, Cards, & Saints as pretty brutal. Nice to open at home but did it have to be against probably our toughest divisional opponent?

I think this schedule is rated as the 31st toughest which can't hurt.
    That's the good news. The bad news is The Cards schedule is rated 32nd.....

Dear Cards, so sorry you lost our....I mean...your HOF QB & a bunch of key vets. Hope this easiest schedule makes you feel better. Signed, The Football Gods.....
    Last edited by Azul e Oro; -04-20-2010 at 07:40 PM.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Does the Broncos start their collapse around or before week 12?

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Sept. 26 WASHINGTON REDSKINS--First well bench mark test assuming the Rams win the first 2 games

Oct. 17 SAN DIEGO CHARGERS--Now this one would be a good test for how far the Rams Defense has progressed and how far it has to go

Nov. 21 ATLANTA FALCONS--as late a game in the year this one will be, hopefully the Rams will have shown steady improvement.

Dec. 12 at New Orleans Saints Now this will be the game of the year for the Rams. How well they do, in this game will show if Spag is on the right track.

I can't even gage the significance of the Rams/Frisco/Seatle games at this point. But Am laying odds AZ is odds on favorite to take the division

Aussie Dave is offline Registered User

much much better than last years, we might actually have a chance to build some confidence early.

Alec22 is offline Registered User

this is MUCH BETTER SCH then the last couple years. Not to mention were starting off 3-1 this year!!

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Alec22 View Post
    this is MUCH BETTER SCH then the last couple years. Not to mention were starting off 3-1 this year!!
    Not if AJ Feeley's starting.

Quote Originally Posted by PeoriaRam View Post
    Not if AJ Feeley's starting.
    "We will rally around AJ Feeley and we will play good football!"
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast