bigwavedave69 Guest

Rams 28 Eagles 17

The Rams will get a touchdown from Canidate using Faulk to draw d his way. Holt or Bruce will catch two laser beams from Warner. Fourth touchdown comes on an int by one of the linebackers. Philly's scores will come early then Rams will shut them down.

RMFN Guest
    Sounds like a perfect Sunday to me...

bigwavedave69 Guest

8 points off

My narrative was off but score was almost right. Rams showed a lot of toughness in beating a very tough opponent on their home turf. Look for offense to crank it up a notch against Falcons. Rams 37-17

RealRam is offline Registered User

Exclamation Give or take only a few...

At home against Atlanta, the crowd, a tested and passed Rams defense, fewer holding penalties by receiving special teams, and a wiser, more productive offense.

Yeah BWD69, I'd say that score for the Falcons game looks about right, maybe ± as much as 6.

Let's do it!! GO RAMS!!!

bigwavedave69 Guest

Another Oregon Rams Fan

Hello
    I live in southern Oregon where the 49er fans reside like fungus on a sweaty foot. Great to hear from a Fellow Rams fan here. I had to go to Eugene to watch the game because the local station chose to show the whiners and the Falcons instead of the best matchup this weekend. I've been a Rams fan since 1972.

welcome on board bigwavedave69 or can we call you 69 ??

bigwavedave69 Guest

nicknames

You can call me 69,bigwave, wave, diamondDave,just don't call me when the Rams are on.

bigwavedave69 Guest

Safety in numbers (Bowen injury)

What are the Rams going to do about depth at safety? Anyone on the waiver wire?

you know, your the first to bring that up. I was thinking that myself last night

RealRam is offline Registered User

Safety first...

Was wondering if, as an interim solution, it'd be feasible to move Jacoby Shepherd, No. 22, as safety backup. Bowen is going to be missed all those five to six weeks; I understand he's one of those reckless /responsible, smart and tough defensive and special teams players.

Hey Diamond D! I'm in Tigard (SW Portland). There's another Portlander here in ClanRam but I haven't contacted him yet. Be strong against all those "Chargezzz, Winers, and Raidbugs" down there. That's too close...

GO RAMS!!!