Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree14Likes

Thread: Rams 85 Bears (wait, i meant the Jaguars) 34-20; The Good, Bad and Ugly (from Row 1)

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Rams 85 Bears (wait, i meant the Jaguars) 34-20; The Good, Bad and Ugly (from Row

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    As to the Bash, my apologies. I had some logistics nightmares work wise and flew in saturday during the day and out right after the game. I have been averaging 2 hours of sleep for about 2 weeks now and i just couldnt coordinate it with the kids. I really wanted to do it, and i hope to be able to do it next year.

I did however have a fantastic dinner at Cunnetto's on the Hill and then frozen custard at Ted Drews.

Citr 92, you may have had a better look at the play than me, but from where i was sitting, it sure looked like blackman would be caught be a quicker and faster safety as Giordano had the angle on him and then just got blown away. Giordano is a backup, and my guess is that other league wide backups dont catch him either and certainly Craig Dahl wouldnt have caught him!

Can anyone provide feedback on Sammy's deep throw to Givens? Was it as good a play by the defender as it looked? Was sammy late in getting the ball out?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Givens had the defender by about two feet.....ball hung up, givens had to slow down allowing defender to get there in nick if time.

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Re: Rams 85 Bears (wait, i meant the Jaguars) 34-20; The Good, Bad and Ugly (from Row

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel View Post
    As to the Bash, my apologies. I had some logistics nightmares work wise and flew in saturday during the day and out right after the game. I have been averaging 2 hours of sleep for about 2 weeks now and i just couldnt coordinate it with the kids. I really wanted to do it, and i hope to be able to do it next year.

I did however have a fantastic dinner at Cunnetto's on the Hill and then frozen custard at Ted Drews.
    When I read the op I thought you had snubbed us. I would have enjoyed meeting you after all these years. If nothing else a quick hello would have been nice.

I know it does not take much. I noticed Moon Joe logged into the site on Saturday so I sent him a pm. That led to an exchange of cell numbers and we were able to hook up with him and macrammer for an afternoon of Rams gear shopping.

Anyways, glad to hear you enjoyed the visit and the game!

general counsel is offline Registered User

Once again Curly, my apologies, and i promise no disrespect was intended. Next year, if i am in St louis for the bash, there is a 100% chance i will meet you guys.

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12