Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RamWraith is offline Registered User

Rams 9th best from '70 to '07

This is a must read!

Rams rank 9th in ultimate NFL power Ranking from 1970 to 2007. Has life really been all that bad!?

There are some of you that really need to soak all of this article in. We have a ton of tradition. All is not lost!

ESPN Page 2 - Page 2: Modern NFL franchise hierarchy, 1-10

TheBritishRam is offline Registered User

Re: Rams 9th best from '70 to '07

Quote Originally Posted by Rampage80 View Post
    wow you guys are happy for being 9th whats that say about you Go Dallas!!! you guys can have your 9th place Rams Being first is where you want to be I would hate to see how you guys are in real life, being happy comeing in 9th place Sorry but i want first place all the time with everything GO Dallas!!!
    Why are you still here?

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

I'll try and make this really clear for you since you lack the ability to construct a proper sentence.

There are 32 teams on the list.

The Rams are #9.

9 is not below 32.

9 is also not 32.

You see, 9, contrary to your belief system, is not in fact the bottm of a list with 32 teams on it.

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

This isn't a smack forum dawg. 9 out of 32 is better than 23 other teams. How's it feel to have the most hated team in all of sports?

We feel for Cardinals fans. Both of you
    Last edited by RedArcher7; -09-18-2008 at 03:42 PM.

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

because it is my dads acct He is the rams fan im a cowboy fan and i love to see how all you 9th place live towards the bottom , Its nice from the view up here being the best GO COWBOYS!!!! Cowboys 5 superbowls class act best organization The rams are the clippers of the NFL Ha Ha Ha
    well now that youve learnt they have won 5 superbowls..its only fair to inform you that their last play-off win was in 1996,seeing as you werent born then...12 years without a play off win..great team you get there kid!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ESPN's Thomas Neuman
    The Cowboys might not be your team, but they are indeed America's Team.
    No, they're not. They're simply the team that sits atop your arbitrary formula. Rather arrogant to consider your formula to be the voice of America, Mr. Neuman.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

shower beers is offline Registered User

"However, 11 coaching changes -- including George Allen's two-game stint during the '78 preseason -- indicate periods of instability."

Talk about an understatement.

RedArcher7 is offline Registered User

Why did you delete my message moderator Scared of the truth
    Kid, quit being an ass. This post is gonna get deleted too.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    This is a must read!

Rams rank 9th in ultimate NFL power Ranking from 1970 to 2007. Has life really been all that bad!?

There are some of you that really need to soak all of this article in. We have a ton of tradition. All is not lost!

ESPN Page 2 - Page 2: Modern NFL franchise hierarchy, 1-10
    So...even after the disasters of the 1990s and 2000s, the team has only fallen to...9th?!

Refresh my memory...why are we celebrating Frontiere's legacy and memory again? Why, precisely, was she put in the Ring of Fame? This was once one of the league's premier franchises; an annual contender, and she ran it into the ground. I know some may not like hearing this, but she was one of the worst owners in recent NFL history.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

im 14 years old and every football fan at my high school laughs at the rams My dad doesnt know im on his acct but when u delete him thats going to be funny. He loves the rams but hes a loser so i guess thats why hes a ram fan The rams and him go hand in hand both losers the rams wont have any future ram fans with all your losing they are going to be dallas, giants , patriots, steelers fans teams that win and will always win year in and year out

As sorry as the Rams are in your young, immature mind, they've been to 2 superbowls since the Cowboys made an appearance.

blood85 is offline Registered User

im 14 years old and every football fan at my high school laughs at the rams My dad doesnt know im on his acct but when u delete him thats going to be funny. He loves the rams but hes a loser so i guess thats why hes a ram fan The rams and him go hand in hand both losers the rams wont have any future ram fans with all your losing they are going to be dallas, giants , patriots, steelers fans teams that win and will always win year in and year out
    High School? I didn't know they allowed simpletons like you there. Stop with the we have" 5 trophies and you have 1 crap", it's really old. As a matter of fact, you sound like a retarded packer fan in the 80's, stuck and talking crap about what you did in the 60's. Since your brain is smaller than a pea, let me explain something to you in pre-school terms . You see, the Rams actually have 3 championships, not 1. They started calling it the Superbowl in the late 60's. So in reality you only have 2 more championships, then we do. Now did you start liking Dallas after their Fifth trophy or did you look them up in Wikipedia to find out which team had more "superbowls" and say, " hmmm, I'll choose them", that way I can talk crap to other people, since I'm not very intelligent and I couldn't hold my own, defending a team with less championships. If you can't have an intelligent conversation and your bedtime is at 7:00 pm, after you watch "spongebob", then please refrain from posting moronic comments. Oh, and by the way, your dad is still your "Daddy". Have a nice day.

Milan is offline Registered User

Have some respect bro...

I don't know why you're bragging about 5 Super Bowl wins...how many have they had since you were born? 1. How many have they had since you started to watch football? 0.

Don't hurt yourself jumping on and off the bandwagon.

shower beers is offline Registered User

Admitting you're 14 years old. Probably a mistake.

thats ok that im 14 years old There is no new generation of ram fans no kids my age are going to want to root for a perennial loser year after year they are going to go with dallas pittsburgh green bay teams that are always in contention every year. Once all you old die hard ram fans are gone whats left there will be no rams fans anymore
    jellyfish swim away kids with backbone stay...

what? no wonder you are a ram fan
    too intelligent for you,that figures..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast