Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Bald_81 is online now Registered User

Re: Rams add new additions to Coaching Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Ramblin` Ram View Post
    the Falcons this year had our former O-line coach as their O-line coach,that panned out well for them even if he didnt have good results here..also the likes of April,Fisher,Fox & Turner were on our staff when we were pretty bad and they have shown they are better than what we thought at the time.

from what ive read it seems that Curl had a lot more decisions to make off his own back than he will have here,we have Pat Shurmur to look after our O and he`s been a succesful QB coach and well our HC will be in-charge of clock management.
    im thinking Curl will just be someone to work with the back-up Qb`s and be part of the coaching team..a small cog,sound board type person..
    That's primarily what I was thinking. He's more of a guy to show Spags the ropes a bit as well as helping with the other QB's while Shurmur works with Marc. I hope it's for that reason because reading those negative comments doesn't exactly get me excited about him.

Simplex3 Guest

Re: Rams add new additions to Coaching Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Bald_81 View Post
    That's primarily what I was thinking. He's more of a guy to show Spags the ropes a bit as well as helping with the other QB's while Shurmur works with Marc. I hope it's for that reason because reading those negative comments doesn't exactly get me excited about him.
    IMO you guys better hope that Spags isn't asking old Father Time (Curl's nickname in KC) for coaching advice. He was the assistant HC for a team that went 9-7, 4-12, then 2-14, then got an entire front office and coaching staff blown up.

Nobody here in KC has ever figured out what Curl contributed that was positive. Heck, most of us are glad that we didn't get Spags now that we've seen he was willing to hire this guy.

I hope for your sake it was Herm and not Curl.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Smile Re: Rams add new additions to Coaching Staff

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Banks View Post
    How could you not love a guy named Dick Curl?
    I dont know it sounds like every day the Chief fans woke up with Dick Curl it was a bad day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12