Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams agree on terms with bell.

Thank God!

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    <33 Nick lol hahaha

Sounds good, I can't wait to see the dude play.
    varg, what have i told you about posting hearts to other guys?? hahah just messin with ya
    Built RAM tough

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    varg, what have i told you about posting hearts to other guys?? hahah just messin with ya
    lol haha, I'm just so excited! We actually did something in FA!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

i feel for ya man, were all excited
    Built RAM tough

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Awesome news!! But do we have enough cap money to go after a guy like Antwan Odom? That would really top off a FA period that is now looking more promising. Maybe we should ask Mr. Bell if he has any pull with his now FORMER teammate A. Odom.

WHAT SAY YE?

Wolf is offline Registered User

Odom has already been signed. =P

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos View Post
    2007 (16/16/0/0)

WEEK 1 at Jacksonville (9/9): Started at left guard in a 13-10 opening day victory Ö Member of an offensive front that opened holes for Titansí rushers to gain 282 rushing yards, the second-highest total in franchise history.

WEEK 2 vs. Indianapolis (9/16): Started at left guard and was part of an offensive line that allowed Titansí ball carriers to gain 141 rushing yards on 34 carries (4.1 avg.)
    WEEK 3 at New Orleans (9/24): Started at left guard and was a member of an offensive front that did not allow a sack on 26 pass attempts in a 31-14 victory on Monday Night Football.

WEEK 4 vs. Atlanta (10/7): Started at left guard and was a part of an offensive line that did not allow a sack on 33 pass attempts in the Titansí 20-13 win.

WEEK 5 at Tampa Bay (10/14): Started at left guard.

WEEK 6 at Houston (10/21): Started at left guard Ö Member of an offensive line that open holes for Titansí rushers to gain 155 rushing yards in the Titansí thrilling 38-36 victory over the Texans Ö Part of an offensive front that allowed just one sack on 42 pass attempts.

WEEK 7 vs. Oakland (10/28): Started at left guard and was a member of an offensive line that paved the way for Tennessee ball carriers to gain 192 rushing yards on 36 carries (5.3 avg.) in the Titansí 13-9 win.

WEEK 8 vs. Carolina (11/4): Started at left guard Ö Part of an offensive front that opened holes for Titansí rushers to gain 140 yards on the ground in the Titansí 20-7 victory over the Panthers.

WEEK 9 vs. Jacksonville (11/11): Started at left guard.

WEEK 10 at Denver (11/19): Started at left guard and was a member of an offensive front that allowed just one sack on 41 pass attempts, while allowing Vince Young to throw for a career-best 305 passing yards.

WEEK 11 at Cincinnati (11/25): Started at left guard and was a part of an offensive line that allowed just one sack in 31 pass attempts.

WEEK 12 vs. Houston (12/2): Started at left guard and was a part of an offensive line that opened holes for Titansí rushers to gain 153 yards on 29 carries (5.3 avg.) in the Titansí 28-20 victory

WEEK 13 vs. San Diego (12/9): Started at left guard but left the game in the first half with an injury.

WEEK 14 at Kansas City (12/16): Started at left guard in the Titansí 26-17 road victory Ö Member of an offensive line that opened holes for Titansí rushers to gain 148 yards on 36 carries Ö Part of an offensive front that allowed just one sack on 26 pass attempts.

WEEK 15 vs. N.Y. Jets (12/23): Started at left guard and was a member of an offensive front that allowed Titansí ball carriers to amass 127 rushing yards on 36 carries in the Titansí 10-6 win.

WEEK 16 at Indianapolis (12/30): Started at left guard Ö Part of an offensive line that opened holes and provided protection allowing the offense to gain 356 total yards in the Titansí 16-10 playoff-clinching victory.

2007 Postseason (1/1/0/0)

Wild-Card Weekend at San Diego (1/6): Started at left guard and was a member of an offensive front that opened holes for Titansí ball carriers to gain 119 rushing yards.
    You know what the best thing about all of these stats are????

SOMEONE GUESS!!!

ok I'll tell you. Count the number of times it says "started"!!!!

itsguud is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
    Odom has already been signed. =P
    Who'd Odom sign with???

General Ram Guest

17.. thats what we need. maybe he can teach our boys how to stay healthy.

Dr. Defense is offline Registered User

If any of you caught my other thread in free agency section then you know my feelings toward this signing. The only way I will be happy is if Setterstrom moves over to center. It would be horrible to see Setterstrom who had so much potential before his injury just get replaced by a snap of the fingers.

Ramer is offline Registered User

This is great! Go Rams!

mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

This is signing really made my night. I was really nervous that they were going to let this guy slip through our fingers. Great signing by the FO and we should still have just enough cash to go after a veteran CB or something.

39thebeast is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Defense View Post
    If any of you caught my other thread in free agency section then you know my feelings toward this signing. The only way I will be happy is if Setterstrom moves over to center. It would be horrible to see Setterstrom who had so much potential before his injury just get replaced by a snap of the fingers.
    He has potential, but Bell is proven. I'm happy with the upgrade. Its feasible Setterstrom could still end up in the starting line up. His best chance is at center because Cogs has been great on the right side and I don't think he would beat out Cogs. I think Cogs is a better guard than center. Setterstrom has never played center so we will see
    Last edited by 39thebeast; -03-04-2008 at 12:13 AM. Reason: typo

moloch41 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    According to team officials, Bell was the highest-rated offensive guard on their free-agency board. But the Rams went after Pittsburghís Alan Faneca first because of the veteran leadership they thought he could bring to the club.
    Does anyone actually believe this for even a second? I chuckled to myself quite heartily.

prof22693 is offline Registered User

I'm very pleased about this signing, and honestly preferred Bell to Faneca, who would break the bank and is too old, and Bell has more upside. It's funny, earlier I was posting how it would be great if we had Bell and Lito Sheppard, and a few hours later I find out we have Bell... I would be extremely happy if we traded for Lito Sheppard. I also wish we could get rid of Chavous but that's not happening any time soon. Anyways though, great signing in the right direction. I hope Setterstrom can play C, since we may not have Romberg or McCollum there. If we got Sheppard, we could definitely go Chris Long 1st round, WR second, and 3rd OL or SS. This of course is assuming we get another CB, who if we don't, we should maybe get in rounds 3-4.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -03-03-2008, 10:21 PM