TheRammer Guest

Rams Announce Reduced 2010 Season Ticket Pricing

The St. Louis Rams announced today that the organization is reducing season ticket prices for the 2010 season for the majority of seats at the Edward Jones Dome.
    “We are pleased to announce that we are reducing season ticket prices for the majority of our fans as part of our ongoing pledge to deliver more value to our loyal season ticket holders,” Rams Executive Vice President Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff said. “This marks the third consecutive year that we are not raising prices as we strive to reinforce our commitment to St. Louis, improve our fan experience, and reward our best customers ─ our season ticket holders ─ for their continued support.”
    In an effort to make tickets more affordable for all fans, the Rams are offering a $250 season ticket for over 6,300 seats in the upper bowl for the first time in over a decade.
    Overall, approximately two-thirds of the seats at the Edward Jones Dome will decrease in price, with savings ranging from $30 to $190 per season ticket over last year’s cost. This year’s season ticket holders will also receive a $150-$250 season’s savings off of single game prices.
    Off-season updates from head coach Steve Spagnuolo, general manager Billy Devaney and chief operating officer Kevin Demoff will be mailed shortly to the team’s PSL owners shortly in lieu of the typical season-ticket pricing letter.
    Along with home games against NFC West rivals Arizona, Seattle and San Francisco, the Rams 2010 regular season home schedule includes games against Atlanta, Carolina, San Diego and Washington. Additionally, the Rams will host their intrastate rival, the Kansas City Chiefs, during the regular season for the only time in the next eight seasons.
    PSL’s and 2010 regular season tickets may be purchased today at The official site of the St. Louis Rams - SeasonTickets/PSLs - 2009 or by calling the Rams ticket office at 314-RAMS-TIX.
    Flex ticket plans will go on sale in June, with single game tickets going on sale in July. For more information, please visit the ticket section of The official site of the St. Louis Rams - Tickets - 2009.

WoW i'm for sure going to go watch em this year in St. Louis!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Rams Announce Reduced 2010 Season Ticket Pricing

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    “We are pleased to announce that we are reducing season ticket prices for the majority of our fans as part of our ongoing pledge to deliver more value to our loyal season ticket holders,” Rams Executive Vice President Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer Kevin Demoff said. “This marks the third consecutive year that we are not raising prices as we strive to reinforce our commitment to St. Louis, improve our fan experience, and reward our best customers ─ our season ticket holders ─ for their continued support.”
    So where does that leave the single game ticket buyers? What are we chopped liver?

shower beers is offline Registered User

Wow...I don't have any experience in season ticket buying, save my student ticket that I bought at Ohio State for five years, but that seems like a really good price. I paid about $125 for 5 home games a year as a student. I would jump all over those tickets if I lived in the area.

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by shower beers View Post
    Wow...I don't have any experience in season ticket buying, save my student ticket that I bought at Ohio State for five years, but that seems like a really good price. I paid about $125 for 5 home games a year as a student. I would jump all over those tickets if I lived in the area.
    Just to let you know "THE" University of Michigan is going to put a whoopin on u guys this fall

Bralidore(RAMMODE) Guest

Quote Originally Posted by TheRammer View Post
    Just to let you know "THE" University of Michigan is going to put a whoopin on u guys this fall
    Im not a big fan of either programs, but if i were a michigan fan i wouldn't have the nads to go saying im gonna beat ANYBODY..let alone ohio state..

I have enough experience as a Rams fan to know when to keep my trap closed lol