RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Rams to award $5,000 College Scholarship to Student Artist Who Wins 2006 Media Guide

http://www.stlouisrams.com/article/53373/
    Rams to award $5,000 College Scholarship to Student Artist Who Wins 2006 Media Guide Cover Contest
    Friday, April 7, 2006

ST. LOUIS – The St. Louis Rams are seeking students from the greater St. Louis area with artistic talent to capture the magic of Rams’ football by designing the cover of the 2006 media guide. The winner will earn a $5,000 scholarship and have their art displayed to media members across the country.

All area art educators are encouraged to team up with the St. Louis Rams to motivate students to submit their best efforts. Art educators representing the finalists and their guest will be invited to a Rams’ home game to celebrate the accomplishment of their students. Additionally, art educators will be eligible for art supply gift certificates.

Students, ranging from kindergarten to age 21, are eligible to submit their entries for the annual Media Guide Art Competition to the St. Louis Rams, One Rams Way, St. Louis, MO 63045, by June 1, 2006. Each entry must include an entry form available on stlouisrams.com or by calling 314-982-RAMS.

Students will be divided into categories by grade, and four finalists will be chosen from each group. A panel of judges involving both Rams’ organization members and local art designers will select the winning entries. Artmart and Mulligan Printing are sponsoring this year’s competition.

In 1992, Rams chairman and owner Georgia Frontiere launched the Media Guide Cover Art Competition to encourage students to continue their pursuit of the arts. Since inception, $70,000 in scholarship money has been awarded to student artists.

For more information call 314-982-RAMS or download an application.
    Boy do I wish I was an artist.

RamsFan16

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams to award $5,000 College Scholarship to Student Artist Who Wins 2006 Media Guide

I wonder if they'll go for a 37 year old college student. I could then use the money for season tix.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Re: Rams to award $5,000 College Scholarship to Student Artist Who Wins 2006 Media Guide

Lol............
    Last edited by RamsFan4ever; -04-08-2006 at 02:54 PM.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RAMMAN68
    I wonder if they'll go for a 37 year old college student. I could then use the money for season tix.

LOL!! i could use that money for my scolarship