Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    theodus69 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams back to LA rumor?

Alot of those empty seats had to do with The front office not giving E Dickerson what he wanted! That was the start of the no shows! I honestly feel that if Georgia would sell this team, you would see a big turn around! She's old and the excitement is already wearing down! Stl is a great place and a new owner might stay anyway,but she needs to go PERIOD!You need a love for the game owner with some Passion. thats where it starts! She's killin me ,Just killin me! :upset:

I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

GSOT is offline Registered User

LOL wow an NFL championship? Im talking about superbowls son the l.a rams had zero. St.Louis by far has the better fans.

We'll see how the fans are when they don't get a winning team for a while. It ain't pretty. Don't know this to be true,but was the attendence pretty bad when the Cards were there?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    We'll see how the fans are when they don't get a winning team for a while. It ain't pretty. Don't know this to be true,but was the attendence pretty bad when the Cards were there?
    The Rams were bad as soon as they moved to St. Louis (7-9) and only got worse (6-10, 5-11, 4-12) until '99. So we've seen our bad years here in St. Louis as well. But '90-'94 was a rough skid too so you know what I'm talking about.

I don't want to see this turn into another St. Louis fans vs. LA fans thing, but you got to understand when people start throwing around the concept of moving the team back to LA as a favorable decision, we St. Louisians and Missourians as a whole get a little upset. We took a team that had been shunned by the masses in LA (present company excluded) and gave them a home. Then waded through 4 years of crud until '99 and the success that has followed. We (being those of us from MO) are now enjoying ourselves and the notion of moving the team back to those (again present company excluded) who turned their collective backs on them, kind of rubs us the wrong way. We also understand your (SoCal Ram fans) position as well. I mean who wouldn't want their team closer. We can't blame you, but we don't want to see the Rams leave town either.

Fortunately, at the end of the day, they're still the Rams regardless of where they play. Hey, maybe they'll move and become the Hollow Rams. Then we can all crash at Adarian's place for the annual bash.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I was just kinda feeding the fire in fun, That's all. The Rams aren't going anywhere. I feel the Fans in STL are much more loyal than LA fans. There are a few acceptions( like me) who were true LA FANS! I do feel though, Georgia needs to sell the team to some real Football savvy owners!

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    I was just kinda feeding the fire in fun, That's all. The Rams aren't going anywhere. I feel the Fans in STL are much more loyal than LA fans. There are a few acceptions( like me) who were true LA FANS! I do feel though, Georgia needs to sell the team to some real Football savvy owners!

Yes , i was one of the few loyal fans in L.A. when i was there! Season ticket holder for years you might say! At times i wanted to go slap the S**t out of a few of our supposed to be fans back there!.....Sorry i think that i did.....lol.. even knocked a few melons from their hat racks.....This i will apologize for now! Truly sorry but, iwas a and still am a diehard RAM FAN!
    So let me advise those some what fans ............do not mess with my boys!!!!.........lol.....

And yes the Cards didn't have a very good fan base when they were losing! I was here for that also! Glad they moved to phoenix because ,i have always been a Ram fan as long as i can remember!

I moved to L.A. to watch this team and to my suprise they moved to St.Louis so here i am back hom able to see this team every week!........How happy i am!!!!!

Georgia and co. do not and i do mean do not move this team again!...........jk.........I'm staying in the mid-west! it's too nice a place to raise kids without all the drama in L.A. If you want to move back to L.A.........see ya'.

I'll be next inline with Av collecting ,borrowing,etc. to buy the team ourselves!.........Right fellow fans!!!!!........lol.......wouldn't that be awesome! :tongue:

talkstoangels61 is offline Registered User

.......I've lost it!......i need my football back!...........year around! whadda you say guys?

adarian_too is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    ... Hey, maybe they'll move and become the Hollow Rams. Then we can all crash at Adarian's place for the annual bash.
    Why didn't I think of that? We could easily convert any one of the strips mines into a stadium. Each luxury box could come with its own reflux still, wash, and 50LB bag of suga'.

The local economy could be driven by tailgaters sampling RoadKill du jour. And Mad Mikey could design some plays like "go between the corn rows for ten yards, fake left and break towards the Hemp field."

Instead of towels, fans could start waving 'coonskin hats. I'm seeing possibilities here ...

Stay in STL please! Corn rows and coonskin hats ain't my Idea of a football atmosphere! LOL The road kill would probably be better than most of the food you normally get at the Game!

RamTime Guest

I would like to announce that I am also trying to buy the St. Louis Rams so that I can move them to South Florida. My opening bid is $579.00.
    You expect anyone to take you serious with that figure? I'll tripple it and move them to Northern CA. Hey that's well over $1700.00 and yes I am serious as I have fourty or fifty people willing to pony up in order to arrive at this generous offer.
    Florida? To dangerous, high winds and Martz's air attack are mutually exclusive. All those hurricanes you know? Sure we have that small problem of keeping the ground from shifting and shaking but were working on it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123