Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Rams Begin Prep for Arizona ..
Rams Begin Prep for Arizona ..
Posted by nickwagoner on December 1, 2010 – 8:46 PM
- The Rams returned to practice Wednesday afternoon as they begin to get ready for this weekend’s rematch against the Cardinals out in Arizona.
- On the injury front, all is well as the Rams have no serious ailments of concern aside from the previously reported high ankle sprain for tight end Michael Hoomanawanui.
- In Wednesday’s workout, coach Steve Spagnuolo only mentioned DT Darell Scott by name as a player limited in practice. Scott reported some foot soreness Wednesday morning and was kept to a minimum.
- Because Hoomanawanui’s injury is expected to take four to six weeks of recovery, there’s a chance he’ll need to be placed on injured reserve but Spagnuolo said no decision has been made on that front yet.
- Derek Schouman, signed by the Rams two weeks ago, got some repetitions with the first team in Wednesday’s practice as it appears he could be active for the first time this week.
- The Rams practiced inside on Wednesday because of the cold but Spagnuolo said he thought the team would be able to get back outside on the softer grass the final two days of the week.
- Expect to see plenty more of Billy Bajema and Daniel Fells in the offense with Hoomanawanui out.
- WR Danario Alexander reported no setbacks on his knee from playing last week and he’s set to continue to be involved in the offense this week.
- The message to the team this week is that they are in control of their own destiny. They know what lies in front of them and they know they can only take it one week at a time. It starts this week with a hugely important divisional game against the Cardinals.
Re: Rams Begin Prep for Arizona ..
It's Jim not Chris
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -01-28-2009, 01:40 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -11-03-2008, 02:27 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 5Last Post: -01-17-2008, 03:29 PM
By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALKReplies: 6Last Post: -04-21-2006, 11:42 AM