DrBob806 Guest

Rams/Browns Oct 28

Hi fans, good luck this season from a Browns fan.
    I am looking to come to StL for the Oct 28 game. I'm trying to find the best way to get tickets...I'll need at least 8. Will this be easy, or are all Rams games sold out? Also, where's a good place to stay in the area? I've never been to your city, looking forward to it if I can get tickets. You guys have good tailgates as well? Thanks.

maineram Guest

Re: Rams/Browns Oct 28

There will be a lot of folks from here going to the Browns game as well. 10th Anniversary Bash is this game. Lot's of Hotels within walking distance of the Dome with plenty of nightlife also a few blocks away. Single game tickets go onsale July 27th

Have a nice time in the Lou, but not too good if you know what I mean !!!!

Maineram -

DrBob806 Guest

What's the 10 Anniv Bash? 10 years in StL for the Rams? I didn't realize they were ther that long already.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

We are planning our get-together that weekend. The memebers on this site try to get together every year and this is the date we are planning. This also happens to be "the Clan's (ours)" 10th anniversary. The Rams are now on their 12th year in St. Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob806 View Post
    What's the 10 Anniv Bash? 10 years in StL for the Rams? I didn't realize they were ther that long already.

helorm341 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DrBob806 View Post
    Hi fans, good luck this season from a Browns fan.
    I am looking to come to StL for the Oct 28 game. I'm trying to find the best way to get tickets...I'll need at least 8. Will this be easy, or are all Rams games sold out? Also, where's a good place to stay in the area? I've never been to your city, looking forward to it if I can get tickets. You guys have good tailgates as well? Thanks.

The downtown Drury Inn is a good place to stay and there's another hotel very close to the dome. I don't know about tickets, check out ticketmaster.com or stlouisrams.com and i'm sure you'll find out. If it is sold out I always see scalpers around the stadium you cant miss em, just get there like two hours before the game if that's what you're gonna do.

DrBob806 Guest

Thanks guys for the suggestions. I'll do my best to get there.

big_country78 Guest

seats dot com is another great site. i have some good friends from cleveland who will be there to root for the clowns, so i hope no one is offended by that.

PHAT-MONEY Guest

the ramada inn is a good place to stay. that is were i stay when i go to rams games.