Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    serkicker32 is offline Registered User

Re: The Rams CAN (...or, Why Todd McShay is a douche)

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru2012 View Post
    OH, SHUT UP...... Save it for someone who cares. The guy is a tool.
    Wow that is the best you could come up with... fine I'll "shut up". Lucky for me I don't have to say out loud what I type. And how can you call a guy a tool if you haven't met him?

BarronWade is offline Registered User

Mcshay thinks we will have the 1st pick and so does Walter from Walterfootball.

It is understandable because we havnt done much except give the cowboys a loss that really hurt them at teh end.

It is pretty weird how i like "experts" saying we are going to be the worst. I like the idea of sneaking up from behind on every team we face. Also this is kinda a us vs. them mentality.

Also for those who dont like these predictions we need to understand that the last 2 years we have been the worst team so unless we produce (on field) we wont get good analysis and stuff like that.

O yea for those who think it is too early for a mock draft; it is never too early. Think about for people who dont watch much college football but do watch pro football its good for them to have knowledge on future 1st-round prospects.

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Speaking as one of those people (I *never* watch college football) I actually don't usually care until the offseason.

punahou is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nibiru2012 View Post
    It's been pretty obvious to me that there are alot of Ram haters out there and it starts with the NFL and Referees,we never get any breaks whether with the schedule or calls during the game...and it goes all the way down to ESPN, It is very hard to find somebody on t.v. that will back the rams or even mention us.
    I find it funny how Kiper was high on J. Smith before the draft and last year he said if J.Lau would have came out he would have been the #1 pick overall. We get both of these guys in our draft and address other needs with respectable prospects and yet he gives us a " C " in his B.S. of a draft grade. Makes no sense to me, that's why i'm done watching ESPN when it comes to those two idiots, when next year's draft comes around i'll only watch NFL network.
    HMMM I gave the our Team a C as well-- in fact Im the only one who did so.We all are here because we are die hard Rams fans, but frankly I read and see too much rah rah fanboi-ism here. Too much benefit of the doubt thinking here.

bigtiger737 is offline Registered User

Lol.. I told a couple of my Lion loving friends this call for the rams to have 1st.. And they were actually insulted.. saying andI quote " How the F&%* could a profesional analyst pick anyone besides the Lions, we've had more busts in the last 10 years than any division in football"

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Well heck, we haven't had a .500 record even since Martz's last full year of coaching. Why not select the Rams to be bad? The Rams have been terrible but we all know that. The only to shut up the "experts" is to win. That's it. The Rams will score more points next year with the upgrade of the O line, but it's the D line that worries the heck out of me.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12