RamWraith is offline Registered User

Rams D-Line gets big kudos from Jets brass

Paul Hackett (Jets O-Coordinator) said after the game that the "Rams had the fiercest pass rush he's seen this season" after sacking Pennington 6 times. Last week, Bryce Fisher earned defensive player of the week. This week he again was an unstoppable animal.

Shadesofgrey Guest

Re: Rams D-Line gets big kudos from Jets brass

I'm feeling better about the Rams D-line every day...These guys are coming along...I think Hargrove is going to be an animal next year..Kennedy is progressing...Jackson and Fisher are playing tough football...I think we just need another BIG body(like Sam Adams) in the middle to stop the run..that and a big LB(6'3 250) that can move...With the speed of Tino and Thomas matched up with a big body....that's be very nice

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Ryan Pickett has really come on as of late....which is great news for the defense.

And Bryce Fisher......oh my......

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

If Little is a free man when next year starts, I'd be just fine with a D line rotation of Pickett, Kennedy, Fisher, Little and Hargrove as the primary players. Now, the LB corps...that's another matter.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I love that this D-line is finally making some progress. Pickett was an animal yesterday, Kennedy has made light-year jumps from last year, D-Lew is looking more aggressive, Hargrove is progressing more every week, and then there's Fisher...Grant who?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    If Little is a free man when next year starts, I'd be just fine with a D line rotation of Pickett, Kennedy, Fisher, Little and Hargrove as the primary players. Now, the LB corps...that's another matter.
    I like that rotation, but we have to find a space for Tyoka. He's effective on the field, but is irreplaceable off the field.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Well, you could round the rotation out with Toyoka, D-Lew (if we can't get trade value for him), and Brian Howard. Let them grow as a unit, and upgrade in other areas (did I mention I think the Rams need an upgrade at 2 of the 3 LB spots?)