general counsel is offline Registered User

Rams D-One play says it all

If one play says it all about the rams d this year, i believe it was the 3rd down play at the goal line when we were winning 10-3. warner dumps it off over the middle to boldin 6 yards short of the goal line. Pisa i believe whiffs, two guys run into each other and two more get carried into the end zone. We give up a huge third down conversion, miss tackles and impact the outcome of the game. Not a long gainer, but a key conversion on a very big play which was very very very stoppable. cant blame that one on marmie and cant tell me thats a pro bowl play by pisa.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Rams D-One play says it all

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    If one play says it all about the rams d this year, i believe it was the 3rd down play at the goal line when we were winning 10-3. warner dumps it off over the middle to boldin 6 yards short of the goal line. Pisa i believe whiffs, two guys run into each other and two more get carried into the end zone. We give up a huge third down conversion, miss tackles and impact the outcome of the game. Not a long gainer, but a key conversion on a very big play which was very very very stoppable. cant blame that one on marmie and cant tell me thats a pro bowl play by pisa.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    I've been saying this for some time now , It all starts with leadership from the top down ..We have little to no leadership on our team ... When the coaching staff is fighting and players are speaking out toward each other
    and the top mgmt is fighting , These kind of things are going to reflect on the field of play , and thats what we are seeing now ...I think this started last year and its coming down to this players not caring and mgmt not caring and most of all the coaches not doing what they are paid to do "win football games".When the coaches do nothing but yell (WHY DID YOU DO THAT OR WHY DIDN'T YOU DO THAT , ON TOP OF EVERYTHING ELSE) and then mix the lack of leadership on top of it all = Losing football games players not doing their jobs the coaching staff not doing their jobs and and the rest of them up their in mgmt with there fingers up there noises wondering what could have been .Sorry I got upset a little , The thing that upsets most of us here I think is we know what we have here , I just wished that our team knew it ??

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Yeah that was absolutely PATHETIC !!!!

It was 3rd and goal at the 12.

Pisa is the guy who whiffed. Chillar took a bad angle and whiffed as well, while the DBs stood by like sissies.

Whatever happened to swarming to the ball carrier?

Good God - Pisa sucks !!!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Sounds like a lack of discipline to me,and that can be a reflection from coaching.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

majorram is offline Registered User

GC you hit the nail on the head.... that sums up our season right there!!!

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"