Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: RAMS @ Dolphins (Predictions)

SportsDude is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS @ Dolphins (Predicitions)

Quote Originally Posted by Ski_Money View Post
    Jake Long can handle anything you got... You might get 1 or 2 from our right side, but forget about anything on the left or the middle. Mike Pouncy is also the #1 rated centers in the NFL so far.

It's my honest opinion that with Danny gone, you don't really have anything that can threaten us in the air. Our ground D is the best there is so... it will be up to the Dolphins to beat themselves on offense for the Rams to win. This scenario is most likely, see Dolphins vs Cards & Dolphins vs Jets.

Looking forward to a good game either way tho
    Tannehill will be the reason why we win... I do agree with you that we wont be able to run the ball at all. But we have proven that we can win games without scoring touchdowns

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    Also, craig dahl still sucks.

LA2STL is offline Registered User

Re: RAMS @ Dolphins (Predictions)

"Dem Rams" 18
    Tuna 17 FINAL

The difference in this game will be a safety by that surging Rams defense. Legatron and our defense will have plenty to say in this defensive showdown. Go "Dem Rams"!!!

citr92 is offline Registered User

if the dolphins are prone to turnovers, the rams defense WILL force some more

i think the offense will do fine unless they bring the wrong game plan like they did against the bears

i think smith will step up

and sure, jake long is good, but so is quinn, but even if he wards off quinn, long will get some sacks, and the pressure will be constant, the rams have proven that even if you can run the ball, you have to beat them with both the pass and rush, if you can't pass or rush the ball, you're done

and the rams have the pass covered for sure, and they keep getting better against the rush

turning point started against the cardinals, and the rams will get the job done

rams 24 dolphins 9

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by citr92 View Post
    i think the offense will do fine unless they bring the wrong game plan like they did against the bears

rams 24 dolphins 9
    Man is this true! I have admired the job Schotty has done so far but I thought the game plan for the Bears game was putrid.

Actually it reminded me of something that idiot Josh McD would have done last year. Let us hope that our new OC continues along the same lines as he did against the SeaHags and the Tards.

Go Rams!

WHAT SAY YE?

Guam rammer is offline Registered User

RAMS- 28
    fins- 13
    Now that the D knows its capabilities we'll see consistent games from them. The young receivers will step up for Sam beginning with this game.

Ski_Money is offline Registered User

I believe you guys may not be taking the Dolphins pass rush seriously. Quinn and Long are good, but we got 4 dudes up front that can all penetrate consistently. We even have back-ups that can sub in and penetrate consistently. Some names you'll hear a lot of: Cameron Wake (obviously), Randy Starks (AFC Def Player of the week), Paul Solai (Samoan... run away), Jarred Odrick, Oliver Vernon and Tony McDaniel (back from injury).

If Bradford lives long enough to throw the ball, stay away from Rashad Jones (SS) and Sean Smith (CB). Sean was responsible for holding down the fort against Larry Fitzgerald and A.J. Green 1 on 1.

Reggie Bush will score, no doubt about it, but I don't think you guys can win with 5 or 6 50yard+ FGs.

Dolphins - 24
    Rams - 12 (all FG)

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

RAMS @ Dolphins (Predictions)

Ski has very valid points. Hartline's one of those Witten types. He just gets open and catches the ball. Humidity's no factor- Rams are used to that. I'm agree about their rush vs our O line.

This should be very close.

Dolphins win at home.
    20-17

Damn!
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Jake Long can handle anything you got... You might get 1 or 2 from our right side, but forget about anything on the left or the middle. Mike Pouncy is also the #1 rated centers in the NFL so far.
    The Robert Quinn/Jake Long battle is going to be interesting. I think Quinn might surprise you.

If Bradford lives long enough to throw the ball, stay away from Rashad Jones (SS) and Sean Smith (CB). Sean was responsible for holding down the fort against Larry Fitzgerald and A.J. Green 1 on 1.
    We heard the same thing about the Seahawks, who have higher measurables on defense than Miami, and we fared resonably well, despite a patchwork OL.

Rams 17
    Phins 10

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

I'm taking a flight down early Saturday morning. Flying home right after the game. Please be a good weekend prior to work on Monday morning.

Rams 16
    Dolphins13
    laram0 likes this.

g tha problem is offline Registered User

I believe you guys may not be taking the Dolphins pass rush seriously. Quinn and Long are good, but we got 4 dudes up front that can all penetrate consistently. We even have back-ups that can sub in and penetrate consistently. Some names you'll hear a lot of: Cameron Wake (obviously), Randy Starks (AFC Def Player of the week), Paul Solai (Samoan... run away), Jarred Odrick, Oliver Vernon and Tony McDaniel (back from injury).

Reggie Bush will score, no doubt about it, but I don't think you guys can win with 5 or 6 50yard+ FGs.

Dolphins - 24
    Rams - 12 (all FG)
    come on man. do you really think that the dolphins of all teams are going to drop 24 on us? if they do best believe the rams will match that and go above that! the dolphins d isn't all its cracked up to be, the rams have been used to facing "all-pro" defenses pretty much all season.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

As with most games that are handicapped this closely, it will come down to three key things;

Special Teams
    Turnovers
    Key Injuries

I don't see either team winning by more that 3-4 points, and it should be another low-scoring affair. Neither team has a good offense and both teams have better than average D's.

Which team makes the least mistakes, and which team has a key player step up wins this one.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

Rams 35 Miami 27
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Ski_Money is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by LA Rammer View Post
    Rams 35 Miami 27

Only in a dream... The Texans only put up 30 against us and that was with a million turnovers inside our own 20. I seriously doubt the Rams (no offense) without their best weapon are going to eclipse that. Cinci just got held to 13! Vegas even has the Dolphins in this one. The last time the Rams beat Miami in Miami was 1976.

Hoping to see a good game, i'm sure it will be a dog fight, but Miami wins 24-12.

RAMarkable is offline Registered User

Only in a dream... The Texans only put up 30 against us and that was with a million turnovers inside our own 20. I seriously doubt the Rams (no offense) without their best weapon are going to eclipse that. Cinci just got held to 13! Vegas even has the Dolphins in this one. The last time the Rams beat Miami in Miami was 1976.

Hoping to see a good game, i'm sure it will be a dog fight, but Miami wins 24-12.
    Ski Money

A couple of questions for you:
    1.) How has Richie Incognito been for ya'll? Any concerns or issues with him?
    2.) Why did you folks trade B. Marshall, was he causing problems?
    3.) Who is your starting OL besides Long, Cogs, and Pouncey?
    4.) Do you think Tanneyhill is (finally) your long term solution at QB?

Looking forward to a good game and hopefully a Rams victory this Sunsday!!

WHAT SAY YE?

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

I believe you guys may not be taking the Dolphins pass rush seriously.(all FG)
    With our offensive line, we take every teams pass rush seriously. Our tackles are playing suprisingly well at the moment, our guards on the other hand havent been, specially Ojinaka. I am projecting about 2-3 sacks for both qb's(for rams a combo of long sack, and blitzes). I think this will be a tough game for both teams. It will be close, and each team will be lucky to score more then 1 touchdown. Phins defense has been pretty good for a few years now. Rams defense is showing that we can play as well under our new coaches. Tannehill has played great for a rookie, looks like you finally got a qb who could be a long term starter. I'd be lying if i said i knew the rams would win this game. It'll be a good, close game, and i pick the Rams to win(mainly because im biased), but playing not at home is worrisome.. Good luck this week and hopefully no injuries for either of us.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast