View Poll Results: Who will have the biggest impact as a rookie?

Voters
56. You may not vote on this poll
  • Michael Brockers

7 12.50%
  • Brian Quick

11 19.64%
  • Janoris Jenkins

21 37.50%
  • Isiah Pead

4 7.14%
  • Trumaine Johnson

4 7.14%
  • Chris Givens

2 3.57%
  • Greg Zuerlien

7 12.50%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Which Rams draft pick do you think will have the biggest impact this season?

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Which Rams draft pick do you think will have the biggest impact this season?

I see alot of potential coming from our selections and I think these men can contribute this season.

Explain why your pick will have the pickest impact.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Which Rams draft pick do you think will have the biggest impact this season?

I'll say Zeurlein. The Kicker has been the leading scorer on this team every year since 2002.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

FestusRam is offline Registered User

Re: Which Rams draft pick do you think will have the biggest impact this season?

The close first goes to Pead. With less of a learning curve at his position, and with such a great professional mentoring him, I think he will contribute from day one.

This guy is a playmaker. He can take it the distance on any snap and is very versatile with a sick juke move. He sees a hole and hits it with his outstanding quickness. He will be a force receiving too. The perfect change of pace back for Steven Jackson. I can see him having a year like that of Darren Sproles last year.

You can say im a little overly optimistic but we will see.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Janoris Jenkins for me. This kid will be a shut down corner and move our draft grade from B to A!

Pead was a close second in my mind only because I'm thinking Steven Jackson will miss a few games.
    THOLTFAN81 likes this.

Flippin' Ram is online now Registered User

Brockers, he may not be a playmaker, but he definitely will help that huge hole we had at run defense last season, allowing our secondary to take full responsibilities at coverage
    Rammed likes this.

shower beers is offline Registered User

I'm excited for Quick. Everything I read about this guy leads me to believe we were spot on in picking him where we did. He'll contribute immediately with little competition around him, and I think he'll have a big impact on our offense.
    RealRam likes this.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quick!

Rams OL likely to improve; Bradford and passing game to be more productive ... BQ proving his potential with a good year, not spectacular but best rookie contribution.

DE_Ramfan is offline Registered User

It's a tossup between Brockers and Jenkins for me but I went with the big guy inside.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

For me it was between Jenkins and Quick,

But ultimately went with Janoris. I think he will be the first of this class to make a pro bowl, and yes I said first because I see big things coming from this class.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Janoris Jenkins will be a starter day one and be a shut down corner. He will be electric as a punt returner.

mh-i is offline Registered User

Jenkins if he can stay on the straight and narrow. The Rams haven't had a decent cornerback in over 10 years let alone a potential shut down corner.

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User
    This is a tough one. My initial pick would be Jenkins because the Rams were do woeful at the DB position last year. But the big guy Brockers in the middle could have a big impact as well. Then again, a good speedy receiver on the outside (that can actually catch the ball) could be huge, hmmmmm.

This is a hard choice. LOL!!

Ok, I'll go with Quick.
    FestusRam likes this.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Vis
    Vis is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by FestusRam View Post
    The close first goes to Pead. With less of a learning curve at his position, and with such a great professional mentoring him, I think he will contribute from day one.

This guy is a playmaker. He can take it the distance on any snap and is very versatile with a sick juke move. He sees a hole and hits it with his outstanding quickness. He will be a force receiving too. The perfect change of pace back for Steven Jackson. I can see him having a year like that of Darren Sproles last year.

You can say im a little overly optimistic but we will see.
    I agree. Runners and special teams players are quickest to contribute, usually.
    live4ramin likes this.

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Trumaine Johnson

Tall Kid--fast and isn't afraid to hit. Those are 2 things that most CB lack in the NFL. His height is a huge help in coverage, not so easy throwing the ball over the top. Plus--he has good technique in tackling--a lot of WR will not wanta go over the middle.

Considerig how many times then Rams got burned in the passining game, likely he will be thrown right into the mix

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

I like Michael Brockers chances of having an impact this season. The guy certainly passes the eye test. He has FREAKISH look about him. I can definitely see JL55 making a few more plays this season.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast