Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Rams fans better show up tonight!

Good for you and your dad, Keenum! ...GO RAMS! :bash:

Rambos is offline Registered User

Keenum very kool, NFLN showing fans in the seats and they are not Rams fans.

thoey is offline Registered User

Too late. They opened the doors and the first 100 or so people through were mostly Steelers fans. Sad...

I am heading to the bar now to watch the game. Got my #28 on and going to be wearing it proudly and loudly!!!
    This space for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by Thoey View Post
    Too late. They opened the doors and the first 100 or so people through were mostly Steelers fans. Sad...

I am heading to the bar now to watch the game. Got my #28 on and going to be wearing it proudly and loudly!!!

Aaaargh! Grrr ... hopefully these people really are Rams fans with Steeler gear just to get the rest of the fans upset at the dome. But when the game begins they'll trash all that, pull off the black and yellow, stomp on it and show their true colors:

:bash: RAMS JERSEYS!!!

SJackson39 is offline Registered User

What a joke its just like the Packers game where they are hanging Steelers crap all over the dome and infested with Steelers fans.

NyGiantz is offline Registered User

Do you guys have a game thread here?

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Yeah... everything's looking pretty towely on the network. I'm pissed off that Marshall isn't wearing a jersey. Screw being professional, this is the most important night in your life until you become a first ballot hall of famer!

P.S. Go Jax on that TD run!

Keenum is offline Registered User

We got at the game early, and I promise you the first 100 people or so I saw near the stadium were Steelers fans. We got in a little before an hour and a half before the game, and the ratio was a least 10 to 1 Steelers.
    When the game started, there were still several empty seats, but I'd say it was still about 60% Steelers and 40% Rams. Of course, I would be sitting in front of the most unclassy Steelers fans out there, but I think it was because they were mostly drunk. Most of the fans were classy, as they call cheered for Bruce when he moved into 3rd all time and for Faulk when he had his jersey retired.
    But still, it is getting ridiculous how many empty seats or seats replaced with other teams fans there are.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Nice too see all those Steeler fans that got to watch one of the greatest Rams in history get his number retired. The Rams should have waited untill we were having a winning season so all those true Ram fan season ticket holders could have been there. Fair weather fans,sell your season tickets your not real fans and if you feel offended by this then GOOD THIS APPLIES TO YOU!
    Just Fix It

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    We got at the game early, and I promise you the first 100 people or so I saw near the stadium were Steelers fans. We got in a little before an hour and a half before the game, and the ratio was a least 10 to 1 Steelers.
    When the game started, there were still several empty seats, but I'd say it was still about 60% Steelers and 40% Rams. Of course, I would be sitting in front of the most unclassy Steelers fans out there, but I think it was because they were mostly drunk. Most of the fans were classy, as they call cheered for Bruce when he moved into 3rd all time and for Faulk when he had his jersey retired.
    But still, it is getting ridiculous how many empty seats or seats replaced with other teams fans there are.
    Was there a video tribute for Faulk at any time in the dome?
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsbruce View Post

Not sure but I didn't hear of anything of the sort -- unless it took place during a commercial? I hope there was even a short 20 second highlight segment of his best moves and plays!

And in addition to the sadness of tonight's loss, I'm also annoyed by the reported low attendance of Rams fans and/or the excess of Steelax invaders. A shame.

Originally Posted by R8rh8rmike
    How embarrassing would it be if a recurring theme during the telecast was the amount of Steelers fans in the ED, on a night when the first Ram ever has his jersey retired IN St. Louis?

Well, it came to pass and, sure enough, to reality. Grrrr! :bash:

PS: Also, I too would have preferred that Marshall wear a 99 Rams jersey during the ceremony; ANY Rams jersey!

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Nice too see all those Steeler fans that got to watch one of the greatest Rams in history get his number retired. The Rams should have waited untill we were having a winning season so all those true Ram fan season ticket holders could have been there. Fair weather fans,sell your season tickets your not real fans and if you feel offended by this then GOOD THIS APPLIES TO YOU!
    Sorry I forgot to add that this may have been Bruce's last game in the dome as a Ram also, so It's another milestone all those Steeler fans got to enjoy while all those true Rams fans that sold their tickets sat at home scratching their butt's.
    Just Fix It

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Never a main tribute video, but they had a lot of "Marshall Moments" shown during timeouts, TV timeouts, in between quarters, etc...
    They had about 5 or so different videos that I can remember that were shown during the game that they played a lot. Faulk was also named the "fantasy football player of the day" for the game
    I thought it was a decent job, but there was not a highlight video shown that was just made for playing at a specific time.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Keenum View Post
    Never a main tribute video, but they had a lot of "Marshall Moments" shown during timeouts, TV timeouts, in between quarters, etc...
    They had about 5 or so different videos that I can remember that were shown during the game that they played a lot. Faulk was also named the "fantasy football player of the day" for the game
    I thought it was a decent job, but there was not a highlight video shown that was just made for playing at a specific time.
    Ok so they did show something. I was really wondering about that. Thanks.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce View Post
    Ok so they did show something. I was really wondering about that. Thanks.
    Yeah, they showed videos throughout the whole night, so they did a decent job with it. Still would have loved to see a highlight video with the lights dimmed and fans going crazy (Steelers fans cheered for some of thoes videos as well).
    Off for tonight, good drive back home tomorrow.
    See you folks tomorrow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12