sschen33 is offline Registered User

Rams fans going to Cincy?

Just wondering if anyone here was going to the game in Cincinnati in a few weeks. I know this year's been bad, but I'd still like to make it to a road game. The Bengals have been iffy this year, and it'd be nice to see the friends and family I have there for the holidays as well. Anyway, just looking to see if anyone else was thinking about going....It'd be nice to see where other Rams fans might be in the stadium. I haven't bought tickets yet, but I'd rather not be completely surrounded by orange and black.

everlast is offline Registered User

Re: Rams fans going to Cincy?

Hey I'm gonna be passing through Cincinnati that weekend. My brother referred me to this local place, and I already bought some tickets. I got some in 134, which they told me was the Rams side of the field. PM me if you want to talk. Anyone thinking about a tailgate?
    Last edited by RamDez; -11-27-2007 at 07:12 PM. Reason: not a good idea to put your cell number on an open forum

TekeRam is offline Registered User

I'm in Lexington, KY, which is an hour south of Cinci. I was planning on going but ended up getting tickets to the Browns game for my birthday. That said, my wife and I are still toying with the idea of going up there and seeing if we can get autographs from the guys as they exit. If people are going to get together, be sure to let me know, we might make an appearance.

everlast is offline Registered User

Teke you should come check it out...Lexington isn't too far is it?

Looks like my last post got edited. It wasn't my cell number I put in there, but the company I ordered tickets from. Sorry, don't know if that's allowed or not. Anyway, here's the website off something they gave me- 333Seat.com. Just tryin to help a brotha out.

clarasDK is offline Registered User

I was in Cincy a few years ago when some friends of mine and I made a road trip in the US. The fans are not to bad there so I think you would survive And the tailgating was good.

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Actually, I just realized that I have a wedding the day before in Rochester, however that just means that I have to be driving through Cinci on my way home. Getting there as the game's ending may be difficult, as I'll have to leave around 8 am, but worse things have happened.

ramsfan38 is offline Registered User

I live in MI and this may be my only chance to see the Rams up close and personal. So I'll be there Rams gear and all!!! Go Rams!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!