xXsUbLiMeXx is offline Registered User

Rams Fan's Opinion

So I came to this board a few weeks after you guys drafted Sam and sulked about how lucky you guys were, compared to how unfortunate my Sooners would be without him. I know I have heard a lot of good things from the media (which doesn't hold any ground with me), but what do you guys think about his play so far, his progress, his leadership, strengths and weaknesses?

Also, how should I go about getting a decent seat or 3 for one game this season or next, preferably after college football ends? Do you guys sell out?

BrokenWing is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Fan's Opinion

Amazing would be a good word. Bradford's level of play has taken this team out of the dog pile and put it into respectability, almost single hand-idly. He has made ok recievers better recievers and completely changed our offense. Until the end of this last game, he had a 170 pass streak without an interception and now holds the rookie record for such a streak.

There are games, especially in the beginning of the season, where you could practically see him learn from his mistakes on the field and right now it looks like he's going to run away with offensive rookie of the year.

We sell out-ish. You shouldn't have trouble getting a ticket this season.

Truth is offline Registered User

As a person who was really hoping we'd take Suh, I must say I'm very happy with Bradford. If he keeps progressing, and the Rams get him some viable deep threats, this kid could have a phenomenal NFL career.
    Last edited by Truth; -11-23-2010 at 04:11 PM. Reason: spelling
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

SouthernSooner is offline Registered User

For years I have been a college football only fan (Sooners). I used to watch NFL, but did not keep up with the NFL like I did with college. I always rooted AGAINST dallas but never really had a team I rooted for.

I have never been so excited as I was when Bradford was drafted number one! I wasn't even this excited when AD was drafted. Ever since Bradford has suited up in a Rams uni, I have become an instant bandwagon fan. I have already bought my gameday jersey and feel like I have been following the rams for years (thanks to reading a lot on these boards)...

You guys are passionate about your team and I firmly believe Bradford will help bring this team back...

Go Rams!

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by xXsUbLiMeXx View Post
    So I came to this board a few weeks after you guys drafted Sam and sulked about how lucky you guys were, compared to how unfortunate my Sooners would be without him. I know I have heard a lot of good things from the media (which doesn't hold any ground with me), but what do you guys think about his play so far, his progress, his leadership, strengths and weaknesses?

Also, how should I go about getting a decent seat or 3 for one game this season or next, preferably after college football ends? Do you guys sell out?
    Bradford is the best thing to happen to the Rams since Kurt Warner and Marshall Faulk. He is a franchise savior and is far exceeding expectations. He is a star in the making and will soon resurrect the Rams.

As far as tickets, there are thousands of tickets on sale at any number of ticketing broker sites for any game.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Everything about Bradford's expectations playing here are off the charts amazing. The main strengths coming to play here are first and foremost, his accuracy. He wasn't lying when he indeed has shown that trademark. His poise to stay strong in pocket and throw the ball away when needed has shown to be quite nicely for Sam. His work ethic and humility sets a good example for his character as the face of the franchise. The only weaknesses I see is that he's a rookie and at times he makes those obvious rookie mistakes such as that poorly executed pass shown last Sunday. Overall, he's no ordinary rookie, he's one of those quarterbacks that comes out once in a lifetime as a blessing for a franchise in dismay. Can't wait to see what he can bring up around the next season when he has some nice guns at WR to utilize.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I tried to tell everyone that he was the better pick for the Rams. BOOMER SOONER!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I tried to tell everyone that he was the better pick for the Rams. BOOMER SOONER!
    Well, you were right Jack!

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

1. Print.
    2. Frame.
    3. Hang on wall.
    4. Point out to Lynne.

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Well, you were right Jack!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]