Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Rams fans Pack it in by selling seats

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    Well, the problem I have with these people in St. Louis that don't go to games are the PSL holders who buy the tickets and there sole objective is to pawn them on the internet for three times what they are worth. Not only is it pathetic and a shame, considering all the diehards and less fortunate that would like to attend the games, but if I am correct, it is against Missouri state laws to sell the tickets for profit. It is these people that I have a problem with because they have taken away all of what is special about being a season ticket holder. I live in Alabama and am in the process of looking for a decent set of PSL's and would love to get some. I would be there every week. Unfortunately, I cannot afford to pay 3x or more retail price each time I want to go to a game. It's just ridiculous ....
    RamsInfiniti- I know you would go to every game as would I and the fact that these people just buy tickets to resell sucks but some of this is done by ticket brokers also,if you go on the Rams offical site and into tickets you can buy season tickets,they have them available, I believe all price levels,which is another bad thing when your team has no waiting list for season tickets,but thats another post for another day.also check Ebay after the season people will unload there PSL'S cheap.good luck

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Let's see...

During the time that the Packers have played in Green Bay, the Rams have played in:

Cleveland
    Los Angeles
    Aneheim
    St. Louis

I can't imagine why we don't have the kind of diehard fan base that the Packers have.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Let's see...

During the time that the Packers have played in Green Bay, the Rams have played in:

Cleveland
    Los Angeles
    Aneheim
    St. Louis

I can't imagine why we don't have the kind of diehard fan base that the Packers have.
    thats a great point that no one mentioned until now.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

The Rams have only been in STL for 13 years and during that span how many winning records have they had? Hmmmm, maybe four. 4 out of 13, and you wonder why fans get fed up.
    Last edited by txramsfan; -12-19-2007 at 03:11 PM. Reason: 3 were Mike Martz led....one with Vermeil

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123