swatter555 is offline Registered User

The Rams are fun to watch

The main goal I wanted the Rams to accomplish this year was to be competitive and fun to watch: bingo on both counts. I am a very happy Rams fan at this point. We are going to lose and probably lose alot this season, but as long as we have some talent and a desire to win, I think I will be a happy camper. Next year, my expectations change and they will have alot to prove; both on-field and in the front office in the off season.

The Rams have decided to wait until the draft to fix the glaring weak spots on the roster, which is fine as long as the team is competitive. I hope around draft time we don't become fixated on the next big-time DE or DT that comes down the pike and focus on our true weak spots on offense.

We have been very successful with our screen game and our defense has really done a great job in the red zone. Although teams are going to figure out how to stop our screen game and we are going to have to adapt. If we can do that, I think we have a good shot this week.

For the first time in three years, we as fans have alot to be excited about. GO RAMS!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: The Rams are fun to watch

I completely agree. It's exciting to see the Rams competitive and come together as a team. I've always eagerly looked forward to games every Sunday, even the last few years, but this year it's with a renewed attitude.

Nice post.