rcdavis1980 is offline Registered User

Rams GameDay Events

I am relatively new to Saint Louis (especially the Rams) and am looking to jump on board. I bought season tickets to the Blues and saw first hand what a great sports town this was and I am really glad we made the move here.

Coming from an SEC town (tuscaloosa, Al) I am used to big pre-game festivities. How is the GameDay events around the Jones Dome? Any suggestions?

MSRamman is offline Registered User

Re: Rams GameDay Events

Welcome to the clan, rcdavis! On game days at the dome it's somewhat of a carnival atmosphere outside, Budweiser usually has a large pavillion set up out side the dome, offering food and beverages and many types of gameday schwag. Scattered throughout downtown in proximity to the dome are many parking lots where you'll find RV's parked on game morning with grills fired up and pregame festivities in full swing, and most of these folks are very hospitable and knowlegeable. Saving the best for last, this fine group, ClanRam, has one official Bash gathering, usually the home opener, in which we come together from around the world for 2-3 days of pre and post game fellowship. As far as relating to an SEC atmosphere, I've actually never been to Tuscaloosa for a Bama game, but I can assure you it's more civilized than, say, and LSU tailgater...lol

chipperjones is offline Registered User

I've never attended a bash, but do intend to in one of the next few seasons. I havent been to many Rams games...3 (Seahawks twice and the Cardinals)...but usually when I go I walk around town, bar hop, get some great food, have a beer or two but no more, talk about the Rams and Cards with random but willing fans, see the sites, and listen to the jazz. Its an awesome, and relaxing city.

rcdavis1980 is offline Registered User

Thanks for the info all. I will definitly be attempting to check out a couple of games this upcoming season, especially the opener. I checked out the season ticket prices, but will probably just go with a partial plan this first year. The PSL thing is quite confusing. I completly agree Chipper this is a great city and we are really glad to be here.