Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams Get No Respect...

if not getting talked about is what you call not getting respect than i hope we dont ever get it..

just show us on the top 10 plays and dont talk about us at all...thats how i like it!

ramsfan1975 is offline Registered User

all of you guys wanting respect in the league .... SHHHHHH!!!!! be quiet!! start sending messages to the pats that we were a fluke and not to worry about us, we will be a push over this week......cmon...........that way mr jackson and company will roll them up like a ugly new england rug.....that way next mondays headlines will be about how bad new england is having it without brady playing...then if we beat arizona they can blame it on warners bad hair day.... ect... im all for that...just keep the winnin.... just keep the faith..

katelynnsmom24 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RealRam View Post
    Good and interesting view, Aries.
    We'll know for sure next week. If/when we beat the patriots they'll put us on front page...... If not, then I'm REALLY gonna be pissed.

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    We are not a 5-17 team. By gones are by gones especially in the NFL. We were a 3-13 team last season. We are 2-4 this season. To take it a step further the coaches and players break the season down into quarters. The first quarter of this season we were 0-4. The second quarter we are 2-0.
    2-0 with a happy and invigorated team. There are more wins in the very near future, this is no fluke.

GO RAMS!
    I like what you're saying here laramO. But i agree with UtterBlitz. I think that we should, definitely, be very happy about the results of the last 2 games. That is a beautiful thing! But after coming down from the HIGH of beating the Cowpukes . I remain "cautiously optimistic". It's anybody's guess as to what this years team's real identity is. Time will tell...................

ONE GAME AT A TIME!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    The Dallas denial has origins back into the 70's:

Quote:
    "Nobody ever beats the Cowboys. They always do something to beat themselves. They never give anyone credit."

John Brodie, former Whiners QB

Quote:
    "Dallas fans never feel the Cowboys have lost a game. It's always the referees screwed 'em or the Good Lord looked the other way or something. Their fans don't know football, they just know something's wrong if the Cowboys aren't winning by two touchdowns."

Tommy Brookshier, former CBS broadcaster
    That's what I'm talking about. Thanks Alpha.

MrBean is offline Registered User

I say let the media, critics, whoever it is talk about the Cowboys, Redskins loss and not about the Rams' win. At the end of the day a win is a win and there is nothing these guys can do about it. I would rather be tha laughing stock of the NFL because by the time someone says, "hey these Rams mean business" the season will be over and we will be looking into the playoffs(I hope). Leave all the drama about broken pinkies, over confidence, etc. with our opponents because as I see it, it helped the Rams go to town over the Cowboys because everyone said the win over the Redskins was a "fluke" and the Cowboys just thought the game was a gimme.

So in closing I would say NO MEDIA ATTENTION!!!!!!

dill14stl is offline Registered User

I totally agree! I turned on NFL Live every time it has been on and we get no more coverage now then before we won, in fact er get less because they would always say something about the winless teams. We have beaten two good ballclubs and get zero respect.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69 View Post
    Beat the weak. whatever,beatm til they cry uncle I say.
    The nice thing is that we didn't go for the submission.

WE HIT THEM WITH THE KNOCKOUT PUNCH!

BMaurice82 is offline Registered User

New member here, I was watching ESPNees and the Haslett PC and all the talking heads were giving the Rams their props along with Haslett. I agree, we need to get to 4-4 before we can really start talking though

Ramblin` Ram is offline Registered User

the most talked about team ,year in,year out...hasnt won a play off game since 1996...is sometimes good not to be talked about..

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    We are not a 5-17 team. By gones are by gones especially in the NFL. We were a 3-13 team last season. We are 2-4 this season. To take it a step further the coaches and players break the season down into quarters. The first quarter of this season we were 0-4. The second quarter we are 2-0.
    2-0 with a happy and invigorated team. There are more wins in the very near future, this is no fluke.

GO RAMS!
    I hear ya, but this kind of mentality won't work in this context laramo...

we're talking about why the Rams don't get respect from the so-called experts and sportswriters. And while we can characterize the Rams record as 2-4, 2-0, or whatever we want-- that just ain't gonna be enough to make these bobble heads show the Rams any love.

i'm with you... but i don't think our characterizing anything will change the fact that these sportswriters only see a 5-17 team when they look at the Rams. Or perhaps see a team with 4 blowout losses and 2 wins (with only 1 being a blowout win).

If the Rams can keep the ship upright and take over the nfc west lead from the Cards... they'll start whistling a different tune. anything short of that... they won't get respect. but who cares about these tards anyway... i just like seeing the team playing with some cojones-

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12