Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    LA Rammer is online now Registered User

Re: The Rams have improved, but not enough

I am excited about this year and I can't look at these predictions and allow them to steal the anticipation I have for seeing some BIG TIME FOOTBALL!!! There are good articles out there about our team and those are the ones I want to focus on. I may be a fool but I want to be excited and reved up for some football. For all nay sayers here's what smiley has to say. "We will rally around Mark Bulger and we will play good football." :moon:
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -06-04-2006 at 06:52 PM.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

i agree with theodus69 that we as ram fans have learned that on any given year anything can happen. i do believe we have improved and seattle is still very good, but until the cardinals finish ahead of us i cannot give them props,as the younger folks like to say.having said that if we stay healthy and that is always a big if, we can make the playoffs,if seattle loses hasselbeck or alexander,there whole season changes,just like when we lost bulger,our defense was still horrible but we had no chance without our #1 qb.so all this makes for good conversation but we will still have to wait and keep our fingers crossed that everyone makes it onto the field every week.

rams! is offline Registered User

The only thing I agree with you on that whole thing is that the NFC West is more competitive. I would take Glover over Lewis + Pickett anyday. Those two busts didn't do s#!t.

Look what Linehan did with that offense in Miami...look at those players he had over there...now look at the Rams offense...I think Linehan's like a kid in a candy store right now...I have high expectations for that offense.

Saying that, I think the Seahawks have a better chance of winning the division. I was watching the NFL channel a few days ago and they said the FIRST 6 teams ( I think it was 6 ) they play all have 1st year coaches.

DenisSerbia is offline Registered User

It seems that many of you forgot that our biggest improvement for the next season is Jeremetrious Butler returning! He's maybe not an elite corner, but he's just behind them and our the most underestimated player!

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

yea Butler is going to help our DBs this season.... I hope that surgey he had last year didnt make him weak

LA Rammer is online now Registered User

The offense of line hasn't improved much or has it? We have 2 elite (Pace & barron) + veterans (Mc Collum and Timmerman) These are good enough to keep up with the best in the league if they can stay healthy. If this line works our offense will really be dangerous.
    Last edited by LA Rammer; -06-04-2006 at 06:55 PM.
    LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12