ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Rams | Holt to have knee looked at when the season is over

Rams | Holt to have knee looked at when the season is over
    Thu, 15 Dec 2005 22:50:49 -0800

Bill Coats, of the St. Louis Post-Dispatch, reports St. Louis Rams WR Torry Holt (knee) said after he injured his knee in the team's Oct. 9 game that he had been diagnosed with a torn posterior cruciate ligament. Holt has played well in the team's last four games despite the injury. "I wouldn't say it's gone away, but I don't have any discomfort, no soreness or anything like that," he said. "I've just kind of forgotten about it." Holt is hoping to avoid surgery in the offseason. "But I'll have it checked out again at the end of the season," he said. "If they feel that they need to go inside and clean some things up, then we'll do that. Whatever I need to do to get it tightened up and get ready for next year, I'll do that."

Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Rams | Holt to have knee looked at when the season is over

Wow a Torn PCL and he is playing like that? He is one heck of a trooper.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Re: Rams | Holt to have knee looked at when the season is over

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Wow a Torn PCL and he is playing like that? He is one heck of a trooper.
    Ya actually I think Holt should shut it down for the year. If he can avoid surgery by resting I think that's the best choice. No need to play in meaningless games and then have to have surgery.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.