Like Tree10Likes
  • 2 Post By r8rh8rmike
  • 2 Post By macrammer
  • 1 Post By RealRam
  • 3 Post By NJ Ramsfan1
  • 2 Post By Azul e Oro

Thread: Rams to honor Youngblood on Monday night and other activities

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

Rams to honor Youngblood on Monday night and other activities

After two weeks on the road, we’re excited to host the division rival Seattle Seahawks in St. Louis’ first Monday Night Football game since 2006 on Monday, October 28 with kickoff set for 7:40 p.m.
    For all of your complete gameday information, please click HERE. Below are some of the highlights taking place around the game:
    Rams to Host #TEAMSTL Party for “Biggest Night in St. Louis Sports History”
    With the national spotlight on St. Louis, the Rams invite fans to join #TEAMSTL for the “Biggest Night in St. Louis Sports History” at the biggest sports bar in St. Louis, the Bud Light Party Zone in the Edward Jones Dome. Doors to the Bud Light Party Zone, Gate C, will open two hours prior to kickoff. From 6 – 7 p.m., fans can enjoy free hotdogs and 2-for-1 Bud Light draughts for $3 in the Bud Light Party Zone. The Cardinals’ World Series game five will be shown live in the Bud Light Party Zone and throughout the Edward Jones Dome.
    ESPN’s Mike and Mike to Broadcast Live from Edward Jones Dome
    As part of the third annual ESPN Audio Fall Football Tour, Mike and Mike will be in St. Louis on Monday to broadcast live from the Edward Jones Dome from 5 - 9 a.m. The show, which is hosted by Mike Golic and Mike Greenberg, airs nationally on ESPN Radio and is also simulcast on television on ESPN2. Fans are invited to the Edward Jones Dome to watch the broadcast as well as participate in interactive fan stations, which will be set up on the field. The first 150 fans to enter will receive a free Fall Football Tour branded t-shirt. Free parking will be available in the McGuire Lot located just north of the Edward Jones Dome and fans can enter through Gate C at the corner of Broadway and Cole beginning at 4 a.m.
    Faith and Football Presented by JOY FM
    As valued season ticket holder, you’re invited to the Ferrara Theatre on Monday at 6 p.m. for a performance by Christian rock band Hawk Nelson and a faith discussion with Rams alumni. To register, please click HERE.
    Rams Welcome Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood
    The Rams will recognize former defensive end Jack Youngblood on the field near the beginning of the first quarter.
    All Fans in Attendance to Receive Rams Rally Flag
    All fans in attendance will receive a Rams Rally Flag presented by Match-Up Promotions.
    Marching Mizzou to Perform During Halftime
    The halftime entertainment will be provided by the University of Missouri Marching Band, Marching Mizzou.
    St. Louis Rams Official Bud Light Tailgate Party at Baer Park
    On Monday at 5:45 p.m., country-rap music star Cowboy Troy will take the stage of the Official Bud Light Tailgate Party at Baer Park, which is located on Broadway directly across from the Edward Jones Dome. Fans can also enjoy appearances from Rams Cheerleaders and reduced pricing on food and beverages as well as an interactive kids’ corner. 100 percent of proceeds from the Destination Dessert Truck stationed at Baer Park will benefit the Center for Head Injuries and Autism. Baer Park will also feature a mobile team store where Rams merchandise will be available for purchase, including NFL-approved all-clear Rams tote bags.
    As St. Louis enjoys the national spotlight of Monday Night Football and the World Series, you’re encouraged to arrive early in anticipation of possible traffic delays due to high volume and road closures. We look forward to seeing you Monday!
    Go Rams!
    Sincerely,
    Matt Cady
    Director of Customer Relations and Retention

RAM29JACKSON is offline Registered User

Re: Rams to honor Youngblood on Monday night and other activities

how many great ex players are there LOL ? it seems like every week a team is doing some half time or pre game salute to one or more ex players. Seems to happen too often lately

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RAM29JACKSON View Post
    how many great ex players are there LOL ? it seems like every week a team is doing some half time or pre game salute to one or more ex players. Seems to happen too often lately
    There are loads of great ex-players, and NONE more deserving of recognition than jack Youngblood, who is one of the greatest Rams icons ever. I'd love to see this happening every home game. It took a while, but the Rams finally get it.
    mde8352gorams and NJ Ramsfan1 like this.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    There are loads of great ex-players, and NONE more deserving of recognition than jack Youngblood, who is one of the greatest Rams icons ever. I'd love to see this happening every home game. It took a while, but the Rams finally get it.
    Hoorah.....Jack was and is one of my all time favorites.....And Mike, I wholeheartedly agree.......Rams finally get it now in this type of recognition.....these guys should be around the team way more often.
    mde8352gorams and NJ Ramsfan1 like this.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Macrammer View Post
    Hoorah.....Jack was and is one of my all time favorites.....And Mike, I wholeheartedly agree.......Rams finally get it now in this type of recognition.....these guys should be around the team way more often.
    Ditto that Mac!
    NJ Ramsfan1 likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is online now Registered User

I've always been a big believer in honoring the past by recognizing those that came before you. It is simply a sign of respect. Few are more deserving than Hall of Famer Jack Youngblood, my favorite Ram as a kid and as tough a customer as there was in the game. One of the classiest, toughest and hardest working guys in the NFL.

Would love to be there to see him.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Anyone who thinks Jack Youngblood doesn't deserve this long-overdue recognition needs to be stabbed in the eye with a broken fibula.
    thoey and macrammer like this.

GroundChuck is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Azul e Oro View Post
    Anyone who thinks Jack Youngblood doesn't deserve this long-overdue recognition needs to be stabbed in the eye with a broken fibula.
    Or as the great wise chat room orator PARamfan once said "Punch him in the throat".
    Last edited by GroundChuck; -10-26-2013 at 12:22 AM.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Well I hope we can give him a good performance. We sure as hell didn't when the former GSOT came in week 4.

♪ R.I.P. Nujabes ♫
    Your beat still laments the world

thoey is offline Registered User

Cool! Helps me decide which jersey to wear to the bar tonight. Jack it is...
    This space for rent...

mde8352gorams is offline Registered User

I hope honoring Jack Youngblood will serve as a symbol of the type of play we need from our defense tonight.

Go Rams!