Tony Soprano is offline Registered User

Rams - I'm going to say it. DON"T READ THIS

Why do Rams QBs always end up on National TV blinking their eyes and getting checked out after getting smashed?

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Doesn't the kid look gifted. I'm so glad we have him, but I keep thinking that Martz was the guy that kept finding these QBs.. and that has ended .. Will we be like the Ravens, Lions, and most of the league as far as QB evaluation goes Post-Martz?

And it's a good thing we have two good QBs, the way Rams QBs get battered seemingly week in and week out.

Will Kevin Curtis ever get the respect he deserves? Playing different positions in the Offense and catching passes from a multitude of QBs yet he always shows up big. I don't think the Media is ready for a big time receiver named Kevin. How many times does he have to show his speed.

Unheralded Steven Jackson.. Will Ram Fans ever give him his due? Replacing a legend is difficult and often impossible. The guy has the talent of top-ten NFL running back, but he doesn't have a good run blocking line and he just shows up and runs hard. Whether there's 7 or 9 guys in the box, Jackson hits it up in there hard.

I think the torch has been passed for Rams Defensive MVP .. Leonard Little to the Pickett. Little has played like a shell of himself.. Looks like he's in a fog.. Pickett has come back and should be a Pro-bowl candidiate.

Mob Rules.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams - I'm going to say it. DON"T READ THIS

I agree with that but not the Defensive MVP. Pickett needs to show a little more to take it from Little
    RamsFan16

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Take what from Little? What has Little done this year?

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Why do Rams QBs always end up on National TV blinking their eyes and getting checked out after getting smashed?
    Gee, I dunno. Good question. It's almost as hokie as the old Jeff Foxworthyism about people from trailer parks being the ones always interviewed after a tornado hits. I don't think I like it, either. If I had to guess, this time it would be because it is always dramatic when your "#2" guy gets taken out.

Ryan Fitzpatrick - Doesn't the kid look gifted. I'm so glad we have him, but I keep thinking that Martz was the guy that kept finding these QBs.. and that has ended .. Will we be like the Ravens, Lions, and most of the league as far as QB evaluation goes Post-Martz?
    I honestly have to say that I didn't get to see the game, so I don't know enough about him yet. The numbers looked great, though! I don't even want to think about the QB's of the future post-Martz. I just don't.

And it's a good thing we have two good QBs, the way Rams QBs get battered seemingly week in and week out.
    Ain't that the truth? Good thing we have two good RBs as well.

Will Kevin Curtis ever get the respect he deserves? Playing different positions in the Offense and catching passes from a multitude of QBs yet he always shows up big. I don't think the Media is ready for a big time receiver named Kevin. How many times does he have to show his speed.
    A small part of me kinda hopes not, because the longer he flies under the radar, the longer he goes underestimated, the longer he stays effective. I can see him being so well covered that his numbers would go WAY down otherwise. Could be wrong, but I doubt it.

Unheralded Steven Jackson.. Will Ram Fans ever give him his due? Replacing a legend is difficult and often impossible. The guy has the talent of top-ten NFL running back, but he doesn't have a good run blocking line and he just shows up and runs hard. Whether there's 7 or 9 guys in the box, Jackson hits it up in there hard.
    It will happen. Just give it time.

I think the torch has been passed for Rams Defensive MVP .. Leonard Little to the Pickett. Little has played like a shell of himself.. Looks like he's in a fog.. Pickett has come back and should be a Pro-bowl candidiate.
    I dunno. At this point, I don't see very much VIP-worthy stuff right now from anyone yet to name names. That's just me, though.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Go through the things little has this year and see if you dont run into some fog.
    Hes human like the rest of us and it takes awhile to heal from the type of ordeals hes been hammered with.I'll give Little the benefit of the doubt now,but next year he better come out Probowl hardcore or he might be a texan with Martz in 07.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

cashless is offline Registered User

Maybe because in this offense the long routes require the QB's to hold the ball for a long time?

bruce_wannabe Guest

little hasplayed through lots of contovery this year with the death of his brother plus teams are still doubling on him.... pickett is a big time dt that needs to be resigned..

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by bruce_wannabe
    little hasplayed through lots of contovery this year with the death of his brother plus teams are still doubling on him.... pickett is a big time dt that needs to be resigned..
    Agreed. He is bigtime but our other Lineman can't do squat so it makes him look bad.
    RamsFan16

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I agree with that but not the Defensive MVP. Pickett needs to show a little more to take it from Little
    Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Take what from Little? What has Little done this year?
    Exactly tx. Little hasn't shown anything this year. Sure he has had a tragic year but we don't give out MVP based on past performance.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE