Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 96
  1. #16
    C-Mob 71's Avatar
    C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    S. Illinois
    Posts
    1,506
    Rep Power
    45

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by drummerseahawkboy View Post
    stupider ??? Really
    LOL, man that's good.


  2. #17
    KCRamFan's Avatar
    KCRamFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Kansas City, Missouri
    Age
    41
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    I don't know if the Rams are interested at all but I think it would be a good move. We need some WR help and Moss is still a very good WR. Even if he doesn't work out long term, we can use him to help us make a push for the division.

    I see it as a win-win for them Rams with not much downside.

  3. #18
    Alec22's Avatar
    Alec22 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Age
    23
    Posts
    614
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    bottom line, if the rams want moss, they got him. If not then maybe sea can try for him. Hooray for the bye week!!!!!

  4. #19
    MACD is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    576
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Team chemistry is a fragile thing, and for this young team it's essential. I don't trust Moss to blend in, therefore I say NO MOSS, NO MOSS!


    (apologies to Roberto Duran)

  5. #20
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by MACD View Post
    Team chemistry is a fragile thing, and for this young team it's essential. I don't trust Moss to blend in, therefore I say NO MOSS, NO MOSS!


    (apologies to Roberto Duran)
    Why the majority don't get this concept, I cannot understand. Spags and company have a system, and the team is developing nicely in this system ...

    We don't need a bad apple thrown into the mix ....

    You only need to look to the recent story about Moss throwing a tantrum over the food he was served in the locker room as a reason why you don't want this clown aboard the fun train ...

  6. #21
    makersncoke's Avatar
    makersncoke is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    mo
    Age
    46
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    I say that Spags needs to take a vote in the locker room and see what the team wants. There is no doubt we have a need for another reciever, I say ask the boys if this is the one they want. Gotta think they wouldn't be against it with what he could do to help the team on the field, he won't be a game changer on every play but he may do enough to get you one or two extra wins this season and that could be the difference between winning the division or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  7. #22
    Fettmaster's Avatar
    Fettmaster is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Mexico
    Posts
    1,168
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Bradford to Moss? Too good to be true.

  8. #23
    bruce4life's Avatar
    bruce4life is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Hemet/San Diego CA
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,800
    Rep Power
    31

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    WOW love how most of you guys are skeptic over this whole Moss situation. In every sports team that succeed throughout the years takes chances on players to get over that hump. Saints with Jeremy Shockey and Jonathan Vilma, Anthony Hargrove. Lakers with Artest, Odom, Shannon Brown, Blackhawks with Hossa and Flyers with Pronger and Leighton.... Look at every great business or small business that takes that next step. They make an innovative change or chance on something in their profession to get over that preverbial hump.
    There is a latin saying " Fortes Fortuna Adievdat' translates to Fortune favors the bold. Rams success needs some boldness

  9. #24
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    WOW love how most of you guys are skeptic over this whole Moss situation. In every sports team that succeed throughout the years takes chances on players to get over that hump. Saints with Jeremy Shockey and Jonathan Vilma, Anthony Hargrove. Lakers with Artest, Odom, Shannon Brown, Blackhawks with Hossa and Flyers with Pronger and Leighton.... Look at every great business or small business that takes that next step. They make an innovative change or chance on something in their profession to get over that preverbial hump.
    There is a latin saying " Fortes Fortuna Adievdat' translates to Fortune favors the bold. Rams success needs some boldness
    I get what you are saying, but this YOUNG and IMPRESSIONABLE team is not ready for a Randy Moss type player, for many reasons ....

  10. #25
    supachump is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    san fran
    Age
    45
    Posts
    681
    Rep Power
    17

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bradford Jackson View Post
    From what I heard last night on NFL network, the rams r 1st in line on the waiver wire,
    did I hear wrong? Why r some people sayn if the other teams don't want him we can get him?
    No, we are not even close to 1st in line. There is no way he falls to us. There are too many teams ahead of us that would take him. If for no other reason (I'm talking to you san fran) to keep the Rams from getting him.

  11. #26
    GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    321
    Rep Power
    9

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    You only need to look to the recent story about Moss throwing a tantrum over the food he was served in the locker room as a reason why you don't want this clown aboard the fun train ...

    I'm sorry, but I just don't buy this story. This is just ESPN making a big deal out something small. Just like the giant fight that Brady and Moss got into about each others grooming techniques . There is no way this fight was anything serious. Complaining about food or giving other guys a hard time over hairstyles happen on every level of every sport everywhere.

  12. #27
    rammiser's Avatar
    rammiser is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
    Age
    41
    Posts
    2,002
    Rep Power
    58

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I get what you are saying, but this YOUNG and IMPRESSIONABLE team is not ready for a Randy Moss type player, for many reasons ....
    I think first you have to look at who he will have a negative impression on. I don't think Bradford is impressionable by a veteran wr, so we are ok there. Bradford is head strong and a leader on this team. Jackson isnt going to be negativley impacted by Moss in any way at all he is a leader on this team. You mean our young up and coming group of misfit wr's. I do not care, none of those guys aside from Amendola would even make most teams rosters as a 1st,2nd or 3rd string guy. Moss will help this team hands down. Possibly turn this team into a playoff team. I don't know if you noticed our next 5 games but they are tough and 4 out of the 5 are on the road. Without Moss this 5 game stretch coming up could result in 4 losses. With him I think we could win at least 3. He could help us win on the road and will be targeted a lot by Bradford. The road is a place we have not been able to win yet. Moss can help take pressure off our qb,rb and young impressionable wr's. If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up. We will be no worse off this year then we would have been without him as far as wins and losses go. No one including me thought this team could make the playoffs, and I still dont think we will just looking at the remaining schedule. Adding Moss to this team gives us that shot to make some noise. Yes we are one star wr away from being a very good team.
    Just Fix It

  13. #28
    Rambos's Avatar
    Rambos is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Cali
    Age
    50
    Posts
    9,003
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    For the last 8 games, I would say get him. Long term not sure where I stand but if he comes here and plays well, hard to say lets not sign him long term. Moss, Avery, Clayton and Gibby not too bad.

    No more 8 in the box! Turn SJ loose....

    Then we DE first RD....
    Last edited by Rambos; -11-02-2010 at 02:58 PM.

  14. #29
    RamsInfiniti's Avatar
    RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    R.I.P.
    Age
    35
    Posts
    2,743
    Rep Power
    77

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I think first you have to look at who he will have a negative impression on. I don't think Bradford is impressionable by a veteran wr, so we are ok there. Bradford is head strong and a leader on this team. Jackson isnt going to be negativley impacted by Moss in any way at all he is a leader on this team. You mean our young up and coming group of misfit wr's. I do not care, none of those guys aside from Amendola would even make most teams rosters as a 1st,2nd or 3rd string guy. Moss will help this team hands down. Possibly turn this team into a playoff team. I don't know if you noticed our next 5 games but they are tough and 4 out of the 5 are on the road. Without Moss this 5 game stretch coming up could result in 4 losses. With him I think we could win at least 3. He could help us win on the road and will be targeted a lot by Bradford. The road is a place we have not been able to win yet. Moss can help take pressure off our qb,rb and young impressionable wr's. If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up. We will be no worse off this year then we would have been without him as far as wins and losses go. No one including me thought this team could make the playoffs, and I still dont think we will just looking at the remaining schedule. Adding Moss to this team gives us that shot to make some noise. Yes we are one star wr away from being a very good team.
    Sorry, don't see it. As much as I respect your opinion, I just don't think this team needs to be selling out to the devil, just like the Vikings did, in order to win an extra game this year ...

    That is if Moss could even have that kind of impact. He didn't help Minnesota at all. Adding Moss isn't going to win these games on the road. Limiting turnovers and penalties will ...

    There is a reason why Moss has bounced around like he has ...

    FWIW, I guarantee you Gibson will be on this team for a long time ...

    This statement bothers me, but I am sure it is what many think - "If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up."

    Do you realize how much time and hard work it's taken to rid these players of the selfish me first losing mentality they had?
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -11-02-2010 at 02:59 PM.

  15. #30
    RebelYell's Avatar
    RebelYell is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    St. Louis ,Missouri
    Posts
    2,342
    Rep Power
    44

    Re: Rams interested in Moss?

    I'll take a gamble on a guy with character issues if I'm sure he'll give me 100% effort every week. I'm NOT taking a gamble on a guy that gives me 45% effort every week and has character issues.

    Low character guys CAN destroy a team. Poor work ethic guys WILL destroy a team. NEVER add a player that has quit on his team mates. NEVER EVER add a player that does it multiple times.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Rams Trivia - Share What You Know
    By AlphaRam in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 165
    Last Post: -11-11-2009, 08:22 PM
  2. Jim Thomas Live 4/7/09
    By evil disco man in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -04-08-2009, 05:18 PM
  3. Postgame With Gordo
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -10-14-2007, 08:47 PM
  4. PaRamFan48 Chistmas '99
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -03-18-2006, 11:18 PM
  5. Rams History
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -02-08-2006, 03:36 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •