Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams interested in Moss?

Quote Originally Posted by drummerseahawkboy View Post
    stupider ??? Really
    LOL, man that's good.

KCRamFan is offline Registered User

I don't know if the Rams are interested at all but I think it would be a good move. We need some WR help and Moss is still a very good WR. Even if he doesn't work out long term, we can use him to help us make a push for the division.

I see it as a win-win for them Rams with not much downside.

Alec22 is offline Registered User

bottom line, if the rams want moss, they got him. If not then maybe sea can try for him. Hooray for the bye week!!!!!

MACD is offline Registered User

Team chemistry is a fragile thing, and for this young team it's essential. I don't trust Moss to blend in, therefore I say NO MOSS, NO MOSS!

(apologies to Roberto Duran)

RamsInfiniti is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MACD View Post
    Team chemistry is a fragile thing, and for this young team it's essential. I don't trust Moss to blend in, therefore I say NO MOSS, NO MOSS!

(apologies to Roberto Duran)
    Why the majority don't get this concept, I cannot understand. Spags and company have a system, and the team is developing nicely in this system ...

We don't need a bad apple thrown into the mix ....

You only need to look to the recent story about Moss throwing a tantrum over the food he was served in the locker room as a reason why you don't want this clown aboard the fun train ...

makersncoke is offline Registered User

I say that Spags needs to take a vote in the locker room and see what the team wants. There is no doubt we have a need for another reciever, I say ask the boys if this is the one they want. Gotta think they wouldn't be against it with what he could do to help the team on the field, he won't be a game changer on every play but he may do enough to get you one or two extra wins this season and that could be the difference between winning the division or not.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Bradford to Moss? Too good to be true.

bruce4life is offline Registered User

WOW love how most of you guys are skeptic over this whole Moss situation. In every sports team that succeed throughout the years takes chances on players to get over that hump. Saints with Jeremy Shockey and Jonathan Vilma, Anthony Hargrove. Lakers with Artest, Odom, Shannon Brown, Blackhawks with Hossa and Flyers with Pronger and Leighton.... Look at every great business or small business that takes that next step. They make an innovative change or chance on something in their profession to get over that preverbial hump.
    There is a latin saying " Fortes Fortuna Adievdat' translates to Fortune favors the bold. Rams success needs some boldness

Quote Originally Posted by bruce4life View Post
    WOW love how most of you guys are skeptic over this whole Moss situation. In every sports team that succeed throughout the years takes chances on players to get over that hump. Saints with Jeremy Shockey and Jonathan Vilma, Anthony Hargrove. Lakers with Artest, Odom, Shannon Brown, Blackhawks with Hossa and Flyers with Pronger and Leighton.... Look at every great business or small business that takes that next step. They make an innovative change or chance on something in their profession to get over that preverbial hump.
    There is a latin saying " Fortes Fortuna Adievdat' translates to Fortune favors the bold. Rams success needs some boldness
    I get what you are saying, but this YOUNG and IMPRESSIONABLE team is not ready for a Randy Moss type player, for many reasons ....

supachump is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Bradford Jackson View Post
    From what I heard last night on NFL network, the rams r 1st in line on the waiver wire,
    did I hear wrong? Why r some people sayn if the other teams don't want him we can get him?
    No, we are not even close to 1st in line. There is no way he falls to us. There are too many teams ahead of us that would take him. If for no other reason (I'm talking to you san fran) to keep the Rams from getting him.

GolfnRAMFAN is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    You only need to look to the recent story about Moss throwing a tantrum over the food he was served in the locker room as a reason why you don't want this clown aboard the fun train ...

I'm sorry, but I just don't buy this story. This is just ESPN making a big deal out something small. Just like the giant fight that Brady and Moss got into about each others grooming techniques . There is no way this fight was anything serious. Complaining about food or giving other guys a hard time over hairstyles happen on every level of every sport everywhere.

rammiser is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsInfiniti View Post
    I get what you are saying, but this YOUNG and IMPRESSIONABLE team is not ready for a Randy Moss type player, for many reasons ....
    I think first you have to look at who he will have a negative impression on. I don't think Bradford is impressionable by a veteran wr, so we are ok there. Bradford is head strong and a leader on this team. Jackson isnt going to be negativley impacted by Moss in any way at all he is a leader on this team. You mean our young up and coming group of misfit wr's. I do not care, none of those guys aside from Amendola would even make most teams rosters as a 1st,2nd or 3rd string guy. Moss will help this team hands down. Possibly turn this team into a playoff team. I don't know if you noticed our next 5 games but they are tough and 4 out of the 5 are on the road. Without Moss this 5 game stretch coming up could result in 4 losses. With him I think we could win at least 3. He could help us win on the road and will be targeted a lot by Bradford. The road is a place we have not been able to win yet. Moss can help take pressure off our qb,rb and young impressionable wr's. If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up. We will be no worse off this year then we would have been without him as far as wins and losses go. No one including me thought this team could make the playoffs, and I still dont think we will just looking at the remaining schedule. Adding Moss to this team gives us that shot to make some noise. Yes we are one star wr away from being a very good team.
    Just Fix It

Rambos is offline Registered User

For the last 8 games, I would say get him. Long term not sure where I stand but if he comes here and plays well, hard to say lets not sign him long term. Moss, Avery, Clayton and Gibby not too bad.

No more 8 in the box! Turn SJ loose....

Then we DE first RD....
    Last edited by Rambos; -11-02-2010 at 02:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    I think first you have to look at who he will have a negative impression on. I don't think Bradford is impressionable by a veteran wr, so we are ok there. Bradford is head strong and a leader on this team. Jackson isnt going to be negativley impacted by Moss in any way at all he is a leader on this team. You mean our young up and coming group of misfit wr's. I do not care, none of those guys aside from Amendola would even make most teams rosters as a 1st,2nd or 3rd string guy. Moss will help this team hands down. Possibly turn this team into a playoff team. I don't know if you noticed our next 5 games but they are tough and 4 out of the 5 are on the road. Without Moss this 5 game stretch coming up could result in 4 losses. With him I think we could win at least 3. He could help us win on the road and will be targeted a lot by Bradford. The road is a place we have not been able to win yet. Moss can help take pressure off our qb,rb and young impressionable wr's. If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up. We will be no worse off this year then we would have been without him as far as wins and losses go. No one including me thought this team could make the playoffs, and I still dont think we will just looking at the remaining schedule. Adding Moss to this team gives us that shot to make some noise. Yes we are one star wr away from being a very good team.
    Sorry, don't see it. As much as I respect your opinion, I just don't think this team needs to be selling out to the devil, just like the Vikings did, in order to win an extra game this year ...

That is if Moss could even have that kind of impact. He didn't help Minnesota at all. Adding Moss isn't going to win these games on the road. Limiting turnovers and penalties will ...

There is a reason why Moss has bounced around like he has ...

FWIW, I guarantee you Gibson will be on this team for a long time ...

This statement bothers me, but I am sure it is what many think - "If it messes up our chemistry then it messes it up."

Do you realize how much time and hard work it's taken to rid these players of the selfish me first losing mentality they had?
    Last edited by RamsInfiniti; -11-02-2010 at 02:59 PM.

RebelYell is offline Registered User

I'll take a gamble on a guy with character issues if I'm sure he'll give me 100% effort every week. I'm NOT taking a gamble on a guy that gives me 45% effort every week and has character issues.

Low character guys CAN destroy a team. Poor work ethic guys WILL destroy a team. NEVER add a player that has quit on his team mates. NEVER EVER add a player that does it multiple times.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast