Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Aries51 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams, Jackson Still at Stalemate

Quote Originally Posted by rammiser View Post
    Another post that is completely un-called for. How is Jackson the epitomy of selfish? He sacrifices his body for the good of the team doesnt he? Faulk held out but other people say Faulk was proven so that made it ok. Well if you think Jackson isnt proven you guys are crazy. I dont think you can get to holdout status unless your proven. If he wasnt proven like say Leonard or Pittman the team could care lesss about him holding out. Funny how Jackson isnt like Faulk or LT but aside from rediculous td numbers Jackson has put up pretty good numbers wouldt you say or are those just average seasons? Comparing Jackson to Williams is out of line almost as bad as saying he's T.O. Holding out doesnt make you a bad person does it??? Is holding out only a bad thing for Jackson? Ellard,Pace,Dickerson and Faulk all held out did that make them all selfish. Did my record just skip again or is there an echo on this message board???
    After reviewing my post I realize that I may have been out of line a bit,but I was and am angry about the holdout.This season has looked promising and this is not what the team needs.Something about Jackson has always rubbed me the wrong way,but that is just my personal opinion.I realize that football is a business and Jackson wants finiancial security,but I have doubts about Jacksons commitment to the Rams.I could be wrong,but I get the feeling that he would rather play elsewhere.Like I said, I could be wrong.Actually, I hope that I am.
    Last edited by Aries51; -08-08-2008 at 01:00 AM. Reason: spelling

ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12