Results 1 to 1 of 1
Rams Know Nothing's Easy in New Orleans ,..
Posted by Nick Wagoner on December 10, 2010 – 7:42 PM
- The Rams just wrapped up their final day of preparation for the Saints and though they’re traveling to the Big Easy on Saturday, they know that getting a win there will be anything but.
- On the injury front, the Rams will have a number of gameday decisions to make as they again went through practice without the services of all of their defensive backs.
- Considering how talented New Orleans is at the skill positions and how much it likes to spread things out and throw it to four and five receiver sets, it’s no secret that the Rams will need all hands on deck in terms of their secondary on Sunday.
- CBs Ron Bartell and Justin King have shoulder injuries and did not practice on Friday. They are listed as doubtful for Sunday.
- RB Kenneth Darby also did not practice again because of his rib injury. He, too, will be doubtful. If he can’t go, Keith Toston will get his work in the running game behind Steven Jackson.
- S Oshiomogho Atogwe is questionable but expected to go.
- CB Jerome Murphy (hamstring) and S Craig Dahl (knee) are probable.
- With Bartell and King likely out, the Rams would have Bradley Fletcher and Quincy Butler starting with Murphy and Kevin Dockery as depth. Clearly, they’d need to make it through the game healthy for the Rams to feel good about their depth.
- Keep an eye on WR Danario Alexander on Sunday. He could figure more prominently this week in the offense.
- That’s it for this week. Be sure to check in on Sunday with live updates from the Superdome.
By r8rh8rmike in forum RAM TALKReplies: 1Last Post: -01-13-2010, 11:38 PM
By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALKReplies: 29Last Post: -03-16-2009, 10:23 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 2Last Post: -02-06-2008, 12:24 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 0Last Post: -12-31-2007, 03:31 PM
By RamWraith in forum RAM TALKReplies: 5Last Post: -03-18-2006, 11:18 PM