dgr828 is offline Registered User

RAMS lead alltime head to head series against FORTYNINERS / "59"-55-2

Sunday, November 26, 2006 the Saint Louis Rams and The San Francisco Fortyniners will match up for the 116th regular season meeeting.
    The Rams lead the alltime series with 59wins, 55 losses and 2 ties against the Fortyniners. That includes todays win at the EJD by the Rams 20-17.

*This is the San Francisco Fortyniners 60th season in the National Football League. (1946-2006)

*Fortyniner running back Frank Gore (#21) named NFC offensive player of the week.
    Gore had 212 yards rushing against the Seattle Seahawks last week.
    It's the second time this season that Gore has been so honored.

*Fortyniner Receiver Antonio Bryant (#81) arrested last week of drunk driving is expected to play this week against the Rams.

*Denise DeBartolo York, owner of the Fortyniners, is one of the few women owners in sports, let along the NFL, as is the Rams' owner Georgia Frontiere.
    Last edited by dgr828; -11-27-2006 at 01:26 AM. Reason: CH~CH~CH~CHANGES, TIME MAY CHANGE ME, BUT I CAN'T CHANGE TIME!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Re: RAMS lead alltime head to head series against FORTYNINERS / 58-55-2

RAMS are favored by 4.5 for todays game against the Fortyniners.

Antonio bryant was clocked going over more than 100 mph in his Lamborghini on the freeway. (This guy has a Lamborghini?! WOW!)

DIRECTV will show the RAMS & FORTYNINERS game on channel 708. (NFL SUNDAY TICKET)
    Last edited by dgr828; -11-26-2006 at 01:52 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rams4Life28 Guest

After today it wll be 59 wins hopefully! GO RAMS

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    RAMS are favored by 4.5 for todays game against the Fortyniners.

Antonio bryant was clocked going over more than 100 mph in his Lamborghini on the freeway. (This guy has a Lamborghini?! WOW!)

DIRECTV will show the RAMS & FORTYNINERS game on channel 708.
    Did the Rams not open up favored by 6.5 points? I realize it is a betting line created and then adjusted to balance the betting on both sides so the bookies win no matter what happens on the field.

Did they chase Bryant down or wait for him to run out of fuel?

I am assuming (which ALWAYS seems to get me in trouble) that your channel 708 is a FOX broadcast and will vary depending on th emarket being beamed into just as my local FOX on Dish Network is channel 24.

RnD

GO RAMS!!

Re: RAMS lead alltime head to head series against FORTYNINERS / "59"-55-2

Quote Originally Posted by dgr828 View Post
    Sunday, November 26, 2006 the Saint Louis Rams and The San Francisco Fortyniners matched up for the 116th regular season meeting.
    The Rams lead the alltime series with 59wins, 55 losses and 2 ties against the Fortyniners. That includes todays win at the EJD by the Rams 20-17.

*This is the San Francisco Fortyniners 60th season in the National Football League. (1946-2006)

*Fortyniner running back Frank Gore (#21) named NFC offensive player of the week.
    Gore had 212 yards rushing against the Seattle Seahawks last week.
    It's the second time this season that Gore has been so honored.

*Fortyniner Receiver Antonio Bryant (#81) arrested last week of drunk driving is expected to play this week against the Rams.

*Denise DeBartolo York, owner of the Fortyniners, is one of the few women owners in sports, let along the NFL, as is the Rams' owner Georgia Frontiere.
    The Rams will forever own the Fortyniners!:sfosux:
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]