throwback week

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams makin moves lol!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fortuninerhater View Post
    At this point in the rebuilding process, the Rams don't appear much improved over last year.

Certainly, a number of guys coming off injuries ought to help some, but after three straight years of horrendous football and a relatively inactive offseason to this point, a sarcastic remark or two about the progress of this team certainly appears warranted.
    Well yeah, there wont have been much change since last year because there hasnt been much they can change. The Rams have signed some free agents. Granted they arent big names, but in a free agency period where there are only a few big name free agents, why would they play for the Rams when you have other, better teams throwing money at them?

The draft is the place where this team will improve the most this offseason, which is how it should be.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

The draft is the place where this team will improve the most this offseason, which is how it should be

Agreed!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Ahmedrams81 View Post
    He's gotta be a Seahags fan......
    They have fans?!!
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Tiko377 Guest

Yeah i must say the rams have i think 8 picks in the draft and i think they will improve the team from there.

this off-season there arent a lot of F.A's.

i just dont get what the rams are doing with atogwe tho seems kind of messed up

Scidog68 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Tiko377 View Post
    Yeah i must say the rams have i think 8 picks in the draft and i think they will improve the team from there.

this off-season there arent a lot of F.A's.

i just dont get what the rams are doing with atogwe tho seems kind of messed up
    Well, it would appear that OJ and his agent have him over-valued. If that is the case, then as comparable values are determined, the two sides will get closer to an agreement numbers-wise. It's just a matter of determining OJ's true value in this goofy, un-capped year. I see him starting for us this year, mark my words...

TRUERAMFAN Guest

Just because i question the lack of moves that the rams have made. And the dismal results in the last 4 years doesn't make me a fan of another team. I am just not a fanboy who agrees with everything the organization does and goes with with it when they do nothing. I am A Ram fan been one for 30 years when they where in Anaheim i used to attend almost every game. We do need improvement and I hope that they start making smart and significant moves now and in the future.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by TRUERAMFAN View Post
    Just because i question the lack of moves that the rams have made. And the dismal results in the last 4 years doesn't make me a fan of another team. I am just not a fanboy who agrees with everything the organization does and goes with with it when they do nothing. I am A Ram fan been one for 30 years when they where in Anaheim i used to attend almost every game. We do need improvement and I hope that they start making smart and significant moves now and in the future.
    If you were in charge, what moves would you have made by now? Who is it that you are looking to bring on board? Interested to hear what your plan to get the team back on track is.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Just because i question the lack of moves that the rams have made.
    You question... but offer no answers.

Instead you speak of a "1-99" season.

So don't come back here and whine about how people perceived your original post.

npow81 Guest

I was hoping you were younger than 18, apparently not, sorry I can't really get on board with a person of your age that uses LOL.

Exactly who should we have signed is my question...even good teams are paying premium for the few good players, we would have been overpaying x2 for any one we would have signed, and frankly there was none to many difference makers out there this year.

TRUERAMFAN Guest

We need to establish a QB for one. If its through the draft, free agency or trade. We also need a #1 WR. Which we dont have. Avery is good but not a #1. Also we need to improve are offensive line and defense of line. We need alot of improvement. I think Spags in trying to move us in the right direction and hopefully ownership is willing to do the same. Only time will tell. If you are a TRUERAMFAN as I am . You can't possibly be happy with the last 3 years of results. So i hope we all have a better season this year.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

I don't think anybody is arguing with your list of needs, but what players in free agency would you have targeted to fix these problems? I personally think if there were more attractive options available, we would have went for them. For example, last year we needed help along the middle of our O line, so we threw a huge contract at Jason Brown to get him to join the team. I would be more upset if we were throwing around that kind of money to the unrestricted FA's this year, being that most of them are in their late 20's and/or discarded by their previous teams meaning they aren't probably worth the huge paycheck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12