RamWraith is offline Registered User

Rams in media Power Rankings

ESPN

ESPN: 14 / Rams/ 4-2/ One free-agent signing from the offseason that probably hasn't gotten enough notice -- except in St. Louis -- is the Rams grabbing Will Witherspoon. He's a big reason the Rams' D is giving up 5.5 fewer points per game.

Fox

Foxsports: 11/ Rams/ Though underdogs for next Sunday’s battle with San Diego, the Rams should come out flying. Marc Bulger and Torry Holt combined for 154 yards and 3 touchdowns two weeks ago against Seattle, and St. Louis had a bye week to prepare for the Chargers. While St. Louis is all caught up in World Series fever and whether or not Kenny Rogers had gunk on his hand — their football team can gain some ground on Seattle in the division over the next few weeks with both Shaun Alexander and Matt Hasselbeck out with injury. On the topic of the Cardinlas, can someone address Tony La Russa’s incredible mane of hair? Is he growing it out? Is that even possible at age 62? The guy defies logic.

profootballweekly

ProFootballWeekly: 17/ St. Louis Rams/
    Chance to get back in division with Seahawks’ loss, but there are two games before rematch.

realfootball

RealFootball365: 10 / St. Louis Rams - Games against San Diego (away), Kansas City (home), Seattle (away) and Carolina (away) will certainly test the Rams' mettle coming off their bye week.

Scout:

17/ St. Louis is tied with Seattle for the lead in the division, but have already lost to the Seahawks once, making the rematch in three weeks vital to the Rams' postseason hopes.

sports-central

Sportscentral: 17./ St. Louis Rams — The Rams had a bye this week, but St. Louis sports fans weren't bored on Sunday, as their baseball team took the field for Game 2 of the World Series. The Cards lost on Sunday, but the Series is coming back to St. Louis, and it looks like this might finally be their year.

Yahoo Sports

Yahoo: 7./ St. Louis Rams – Do the Rams really deserve this spot? We'll find out in the next four games. The picnic schedule is over, with three (San Diego, Seattle and Carolina) of the next four. The other contest is a home date with Kansas City.

Dr. Z (Sports Illustrated)

13: St. Louis Rams
    San Diego, with its pass rush decimated and coming off a loss, rates as a nine-point favorite over St. Looie. Kind of inflated, wouldn't you say? Makes you wonder what exactly the Rams were doing during their bye week.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams in media Power Rankings

Y"know? I have always loved yahoo!, I use them for everything
    Built RAM tough

smizzhfx is offline Registered User

17 seems like a popular choice.. but I definitely feel like they're in the better half of teams in the league.

Alec22 is offline Registered User

Ya 17?? cmon now were better than that. But i dont want to be called 7 either. To much stress lol. I would much rather be around 10-12.

playboy37 is offline Registered User

17. haha wow

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I am ok with 17...we have to do some winning to get up to #7 though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bruce4life is offline Registered User

ya but with the ranking of 17 that means teams with worse records than us like the panthers, chiefs, cowboys, and eagles are ahead of us... 7 is up too high because other than the broncos the experts are right we havent played anyone. i would have to agree with the majority of the people and rank us in between 11-14

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    I am ok with 17...we have to do some winning to get up to #7 though.
    17 ? We're 4-2, there aren't 16 teams better than us.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

13: St. Louis Rams
    San Diego, with its pass rush decimated and coming off a loss, rates as a nine-point favorite over St. Looie. Kind of inflated, wouldn't you say? Makes you wonder what exactly the Rams were doing during their bye week.
    Fearless prediction: Rams roll in a rout, 35 -14 and deflate the Chargers hopes.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey