Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    soup1981 Guest

Rams need to move out of St. Louis !!

The Rams would be so much better off in my mind getting out of St. louis and coming back to L.A. As a californian Rams fan it makes me sick to watch the home games in STL the fans are worthless, through the tv you could here a pin drop. Not to mention the out of date music they play during and before games. How they come onto field in the dark with smoke blowing it reminds me of a NBA game. It is the stupidest thing iv'e ever seen. RAMS get out of that middleaged baseball town and come back to your home, Hurry up and sell the team Chip, the sooner it happens the better. ST. LOUIS SUCKS !!!!!!

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams need to move out of St. Louis !!

Quote Originally Posted by soup1981 View Post
    The Rams would be so much better off in my mind getting out of St. louis and coming back to L.A. As a californian Rams fan it makes me sick to watch the home games in STL the fans are worthless, through the tv you could here a pin drop. Not to mention the out of date music they play during and before games. How they come onto field in the dark with smoke blowing it reminds me of a NBA game. It is the stupidest thing iv'e ever seen. RAMS get out of that middleaged baseball town and come back to your home, Hurry up and sell the team Chip, the sooner it happens the better. ST. LOUIS SUCKS !!!!!!

Man, I guess players do get on this site..

Whatup Steven??..lol

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Hmm. Didn't the Rams get the boot out of LA?

I'm sorry, I don't think any team can maintain a fanbase in LA. Thats why they don't have a team right now.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by unorthodox1999 View Post
    Man, I guess players do get on this site..

Whatup Steven??..lol
    LOL, ya think?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Classifying a whole fan base of the team you root for because they live in STL is ridiculous. Up until two years ago the Rams had sold out all their games (1995-2007). The St. Louis fans are the ones that supported the team when it was run out of LA and before they were any good. The St. Louis fans helped support the team before the GSOT and during. The STL team produced twice as many Superbowls as its 28 years in LA since the Supebowl began (1967-1994). The Rams won their only Superbowl in STL and almost won two. The last two years the FO has put out a poor product, had internal fighting, did not listen to their fan base and make FO changes, and the yes the dome has not been improved much but a big part of that falls back on the teams FO. You sound like you are probably racist as well. Most racist classify other people because of an association to a group of people from a specfic origin.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -01-31-2009 at 12:17 AM.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Oh just stop it now.

soup1981 Guest

LOL, Georgia ran the team out of L.A. To one of the worst locations possible.

THOLTFAN81 is offline Registered User

and then lose spags

LOL, Georgia ran the team out of L.A. To one of the worst locations possible.

Your a true idiot.

ST. LOUIS SUCKS !!!!!!
    I am sure everyone here thinks the same of you.

As a californian Rams fan it makes me sick to watch the home games in STL the fans are worthless
    What percentage of the St. Louis population supports the Rams and what percentage of LA's population supports the Rams. The Rams ownership chose STL over LA.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -01-31-2009 at 12:32 AM.

soup1981 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    Classifying a whole fan base of the team you root for because they live in STL is ridiculous. Up until two years ago the Rams had sold out all their games (1995-2007). The St. Louis fans are the ones that supported the team when it was run out of LA and before they were any good. The St. Louis fans helped support the team before the GSOT and during. The STL team produced twice as many Superbowls as its 28 years in LA since the Supebowl began (1967-1994). The Rams won their only Superbowl in STL and almost won two. The last two years the FO has put out a poor product, had internal fighting, did not listen to their fan base and make FO changes, and the yes the dome has not been improved much but a big part of that falls back on the teams FO. You sound like you are probably racist as well. Most racist classify other people because of an association to a group of people from a specfic origin.

Sounds like I'm an Idiot, the only reason the rams were good in 99-01 is because they were better than anyone else.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -01-31-2009 at 12:53 AM.

Being from Cali and living near this person, I would apologize for him,.........but most CA people on here are well respected, and well, I just don't want to..

They grow everywhere my friends.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soup1981 Guest

Your a true idiot.

What percentage of the St. Louis population supports the Rams and what percentage of LA's population supports the Rams. The Rams ownership chose STL over LA.

That doesn't say much. Georgia Frontierre was the worst owner behind Al Davis her decisions were terrible, She wanted to keep Linehan on.. Come on Man. I went to the Rams @ Chargers game a couple years ago and the fans chanting " BRUCE,BRUCE,BRUCE " was overwhelming. There are so many loyal ram fans in cali.. It wouldn't matter if the percentage of ram fans in l.a. was 5% it would still be a better atmosphere and bring in more revenue then stl.

Sounds like your an Idiot, the only reason the rams were good in 99-01 is because zygmunt and shaw finally made a good move by hiring dick vermiel, they quickly trumped there smart move with a typical move by pressuring dick into early retirment to promote martz.. As far as a racist I'm far from it. I just recognize a terrible atmosphere when I see one. I said the St. louis fan base is weak not the whole team fan base.Why don't you go to a baseball forum.. REAL RAM FANS RESIDE IN CALI !!!!!!!
    BIOTCH.....
    We (STL) supported the team the first four years when they went 22-42 and without that support it makes it harder for the team to spend money. That support helped the organizations finances for signing coaches and players.

REAL RAM FANS RESIDE IN CALI !!!!!!!
    BIOTCH.....
    So RamDez, Nick, AvengerRam, tex, the fans across the pond, and across the united states are not real Ram fans? I think the ones that have never had the team in their home state but still support them are real Ram fans as well.
    Last edited by RamsSB99; -01-31-2009 at 12:58 AM.

soup1981 Guest

Your a true idiot.

Your just mad cause you know it's a matter of time before they are gone.. Whoever buys the team is going to move the team.. your days are numbered.

Sounds like your an Idiot, the only reason the rams were good in 99-01 is because zygmunt and shaw finally made a good move by hiring dick vermiel, they quickly trumped there smart move with a typical move by pressuring dick into early retirment to promote martz.. As far as a racist I'm far from it. I just recognize a terrible atmosphere when I see one. I said the St. louis fan base is weak not the whole team fan base.Why don't you go to a baseball forum.. REAL RAM FANS RESIDE IN CALI !!!!!!!
    BIOTCH.....
    yOU SAID THE FANS ARE WORTHLESS. Now I am going to report you . Why you ask? Because I can, and I'm P.M.S.ing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast