Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Re: Rams need to move out of St. Louis !!

Quote Originally Posted by soup1981 View Post
    Your just mad cause you know it's a matter of time before they are gone.. Whoever buys the team is going to move the team.. your days are numbered.
    I could care less if they move I will still be a Ram fan. I attend one game ever year yes I will miss them being in my home state. But it will not change my loyalty or many other STL fans loyalty. Why I am mad is because of idiots like you that try to say that you are better then me because you live in LA and I don't. Thats the definition of an idiot.

soup1981 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsSB99 View Post
    We (STL) supported the team the first four years when they went 22-42 and without that support it makes it harder for the team to spend money. That support helped the organizations finances for signing coaches and players.

So RamDez, Nick, AvengerRam, tex, the fans across the pond, and across the united states are not real Ram fans. I think the ones that have never had the team in their home state but still support them are the real Ram fans.

There are real Ram fans everwhere sure like you guys, obviously there is a few. But my point was when you watch a home game it is very dissappointing to see the crowd ! I added all that other trash talk just to see the responses. your response was passionate and I respect that, you should take that passion to the Edward Jones Dome and spread it around a little.

soup1981 Guest

I could care less if they move I will still be a Ram fan. I attend one game ever year yes I will miss them being in my home state. But it will not change my loyalty or many other STL fans loyalty. Why I am mad is because of idiots like you that try to say that you are better then me because you live in LA and I don't. Thats the definition of an idiot.

Maybe you should move to cali than you wouldn't be so mad.. It's probably all that bad weather out there bringing you down.. It was in the high 60's low 70's and sunny out here.. maybe you need a vacation to L.A.

CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

We (STL) supported the team the first four years when they went 22-42 and without that support it makes it harder for the team to spend money. That support helped the organizations finances for signing coaches and players.

So RamDez, Nick, AvengerRam, tex, the fans across the pond, and across the united states are not real Ram fans. I think the ones that have never had the team in their home state but still support them are the real Ram fans.
    You have a PM
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

soup1981 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    yOU SAID THE FANS ARE WORTHLESS. Now I am going to report you . Why you ask? Because I can, and I'm P.M.S.ing.
    Tell your boyfriend to cut his mullet. Looks like you had fun in the 80's !!

Maybe you should move to cali than you wouldn't be so mad.. It's probably all that bad weather out there bringing you down.. It was in the high 60's low 70's and sunny out here.. maybe you need a vacation to L.A.
    Please stop. You don't even live in LA. I've been there many times, and personally I didn't like it. I have been to St. Louis many times and think it is beautiful.

OH! and it was not in the 70's in Auburn today.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Yes, I will tell the hubby right away to never wear a collor and tell my friend to shave her head.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soup1981 Guest

Please stop. You don't even live in LA. I've been there many times, and personally I didn't like it. I have been to St. Louis many times and think it is beautiful.

ooooohhhhhh, I could care less if an 80's coke horror roadie likes Auburn, The demand for street level prostitutes is low thats probably why you like la better

ooooohhhhhh, I could care less if an 80's coke horror roadie likes Auburn, The demand for street level prostitutes is low thats probably why you like la better

I was talking about LA, ....you know, where I make my hard earned cash. I personally think Auburn is beautiful, it's just a shame that you represent that town here. Read before you type,......OH! And say bu bye soon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soup1981 Guest

I was talking about LA, ....you know, where I make my hard earned cash. I personally think Auburn is beautiful, it's just a shame that you represent that town here. Read before you type,......OH! And say bu bye soon.

This is awesome i wish i would have found this site a long time ago, If I do get booted no prob I'll be right back. thanks for the fun.

RamsSB99 is offline Registered User

Why are you obsessing over Cali's boyfriend? When you have your own boyfriend.
    Rams need to move out of St. Louis !!-dumb.jpg

soup1981 Guest

I said high 60's low 70's, It hit 67 in auburn today no wind just beautiful and sunny.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumb.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	1072
    That's the hubby, but darn that was funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

soup1981 Guest

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dumb.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	31.6 KB 
ID:	1072

That was funny, you made me lol. You nailed it !!

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Classifying a whole fan base of the team you root for because they live in STL is ridiculous. Up until two years ago the Rams had sold out all their games (1995-2007). The St. Louis fans are the ones that supported the team when it was run out of LA and before they were any good. The St. Louis fans helped support the team before the GSOT and during. The STL team produced twice as many Superbowls as its 28 years in LA since the Supebowl began (1967-1994). The Rams won their only Superbowl in STL and almost won two. The last two years the FO has put out a poor product, had internal fighting, did not listen to their fan base and make FO changes, and the yes the dome has not been improved much but a big part of that falls back on the teams FO. You sound like you are probably racist as well. Most racist classify other people because of an association to a group of people from a specfic origin.
    99 I would agree with everything you said above except for the FO putting out a poor product for the last two years. They have been doing that for many more than that. The GSOT was an accident that they had no part in.

Cali, I wouldn't even get into with this poster. He (I assume its a he) is just pushing buttons much like the "I'm tired of people lurking then posting post".

And I whole heartily disagree with your assessment of LA not being as beautiful as St. Louis. Downtown St. Louis is a very close version to downtown LA and the out skirts of St. Louis is just as beautiful as say as Palos Verdes or Malibu. That's why I rarely get into a fight about which town is better, neither is. Their both nice in their own right. I will also go to my grave saying this, but let me repeat, the downfall of this team since 1979 has been the ownership, and until Lil Chip can prove me wrong or sell this team, it always will be. It has nothing to do with the town, coaching or players. There has been a horrific amount of damage done by the ownership. They know and the league knows it. It is just a sad fact of being a Rams fan and most of us long timers have gotten used to it.
    "The disappointment of losing is huge!"

Jack Youngblood

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast