Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Re: Rams need to move out of St. Louis !!

I couldn't agree with you more. Here is to Hoping 99 will be a fresh start. Oh, and I'm not getting into it with him, I'm actually laughing at him.
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonJoe View Post
    99 I would agree with everything you said above except for the FO putting out a poor product for the last two years. They have been doing that for many more than that. The GSOT was an accident that they had no part in.

Cali, I wouldn't even get into with this poster. He (I assume its a he) is just pushing buttons much like the "I'm tired of people lurking then posting post".

And I whole heartily disagree with your assessment of LA not being as beautiful as St. Louis. Downtown St. Louis is a very close version to downtown LA and the out skirts of St. Louis is just as beautiful as say as Palos Verdes or Malibu. That's why I rarely get into a fight about which town is better, neither is. Their both nice in their own right. I will also go to my grave saying this, but let me repeat, the downfall of this team since 1979 has been the ownership, and until Lil Chip can prove me wrong or sell this team, it always will be. It has nothing to do with the town, coaching or players. There has been a horrific amount of damage done by the ownership. They know and the league knows it. It is just a sad fact of being a Rams fan and most of us long timers have gotten used to it.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

soup1981 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    I couldn't agree with you more. Here is to Hoping 99 will be a fresh start. Oh, and I'm not getting into it with him, I'm actually laughing at him.
    Love ya !

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by soup1981 View Post
    This is awesome i wish i would have found this site a long time ago, If I do get booted no prob I'll be right back. thanks for the fun.
    Good luck with that. We'll enjoy booting you every single time you come back.

PH34R Dez and the big red button.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123